GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
  • 316,523 views
I'm glad the testers enjoyed my car, was worried since it has low power compared to the others in its class.
 
I'm glad the testers enjoyed my car, was worried since it has low power compared to the others in its class.

It has quite a fast time, and keeps up with the rest of the cars, actually. 👍
 
Last edited:
:lol: Mat. "It's Perfect!" :lol:

I'll get you the results soon. Yeah, I bet the FRS was probably the lowest pp entry, sans the Suzuki Swift. Like I said, it is slow on straights, so I tried to maximize that the best I could with the trans, and focused on the suspension. I'm glad it did as good as it did, and was as fast as it was.
 
Hei
:lol: Mat. "It's Perfect!" :lol:

I was too lazy to come up with a brief description. After all, my review won't affect my score. :lol:

I'll get you the results soon. Yeah, I bet the FRS was probably the lowest pp entry, sans the Suzuki Swift. Like I said, it is slow on straights, so I tried to maximize that the best I could with the trans, and focused on the suspension. I'm glad it did as good as it did, and was as fast as it was.

And it did well! 👍
 
To think I dedicated a week to it. It was my back-up, I wanted to enter a Trueno, but had many serious problems with it. Plus I was lazy and was like meh, I have a backup and the deadline is in a day.
 
Hei
To think I dedicated a week to it. It was my back-up, I wanted to enter a Trueno, but had many serious problems with it. Plus I was lazy and was like meh, I have a backup and the deadline is in a day.

:lol: Yeah, Trueno's are a pain to tune, from what I've experienced.
 
It was slow too, then again it was sideways most of the time.
 
Hmmm, I'm glad to see my car fared a little better than I had hoped. Btw, Mat one of the things I had noticed about this car was when it oversteers you have to A. Give more gas with 0 counter steer and control the turn radius with the throttle or B. Let off and let it re-familiarize it's self with grip. But, I am quite satisfied as this is not only my first T200 but it is also My first MR-2/S, MR in general and It's My first entry to be tuned at Akina.
 
Hmmm, I'm glad to see my car fared a little better than I had hoped. Btw, Mat one of the things I had noticed about this car was when it oversteers you have to A. Give more gas with 0 counter steer and control the turn radius with the throttle or B. Let off and let it re-familiarize it's self with grip. But, I am quite satisfied as this is not only my first T200 but it is also My first MR-2/S, MR in general and It's My first entry to be tuned at Akina.

Option A = Spin out

Option B = Snap-back

Trust me, I tried. Anyways, it's done already. Nothing to worry about now.

Wait... After all this time, you've never tuned your cars but this one at Akina?! O_O
 
He said that before lol. I told him he would do better if he tuned for the track.
 
Option A = Spin out

Option B = Snap-back

Trust me, I tried. Anyways, it's done already. Nothing to worry about now.

Wait... After all this time, you've never tuned your cars but this one at Akina?! O_O


The First car tuned at akina was the 2000GT, This is my first Entry tuned at Akina as well as My first MR Tune. I do think I will refine this tune though for next season. I'm not sure what I will use for T300 yet. I still got my 240Z's set up for it but not 100% on if I wish to run them(they are Identically tuned and would only be 1 entry)
 
100! Nice. The only other 100 was the DC5 entry. Thank's Slender, I can't wait to see what the other reviewers think of my little runt.
 
T200 S2 EG VS This EG Side Battle???
I won't lie I would love to see this battle. and it isn't even my tune. I'm out rooting for two cars lol. oddly enough both from The Watering Hole or Trolls Den :lol: Onboy-remember that? two tuners two tunes and one garage. Lol it will be bitter sweet if SVX does better than me but it will be a win for us eitherway.
 
I won't lie I would love to see this battle. and it isn't even my tune. I'm out rooting for two cars lol. oddly enough both from The Watering Hole or Trolls Den :lol: Onboy-remember that? two tuners two tunes and one garage. Lol it will be bitter sweet if SVX does better than me but it will be a win for us eitherway.

Trolls Den?

Anyways, I've got my T400 FR up and running. It's a BMW M3 CSL. I was supposed to run the M3 GTR but it turns out it costs more than 300K. :lol:
 
The CSL is a better car handling wise anyway, at least in GT5.
 
Hei
The CSL is a better car handling wise anyway, at least in GT5.

Yep. My tune on the GTR worked a lot better on the CSL, with a bit of minor changes.
 
Sorry for making testing my car so hard! When I go on it says it's on share. Would not having done the update yet prevent it from showing up?

Thanks a lot for the nice comments on the Civic as well. :cheers:
 
Knew you'd play it off well.
 
Trolls Den?


Lol when the whole BigViperNumber1 was making his claims of having an unhacked black toyota 7 he accused me of being a troll so I briefly chaged the name of The Watering Hole to Trolls Den Perfomance. :lol:
 
Lol when the whole BigViperNumber1 was making his claims of having an unhacked black toyota 7 he accused me of being a troll so I briefly chaged the name of The Watering Hole to Trolls Den Perfomance. :lol:

Oh, that guy. I remember him...
 
Last edited:
I remember him.
 
I won't lie I would love to see this battle. and it isn't even my tune. I'm out rooting for two cars lol. oddly enough both from The Watering Hole or Trolls Den :lol: Onboy-remember that? two tuners two tunes and one garage. Lol it will be bitter sweet if SVX does better than me but it will be a win for us eitherway.

lolwut? S2 EG is SolidSnake's car from CardboardBox Tuning. Get your head together. You've been acting careless for the past few weeks, honestly.
 
Last edited:
:lol: Mats on it again... Seriously I'm looking forward to seeing Rob's results so we can see who makes semi's/Final's 👍
 
Back