GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
  • 316,469 views
Well, at least we have a time frame. Godspeed Rob. 👍
 
It really is T200 over for me again. Stupid computer finally kicked the bucket, the hard drive died and it won't charge anymore. I'll be sending it back out to Toshiba. In the mean time, I'll borrow my mom's laptop when she gets back tonight so I can finish typing up the results. 👍
 
No Problem Rob, glad to get this over.
 
you got a little bit we haven't started T300 yet.

Edit: I tree'd HEI
smiley.gif
 
Months from now. T200 is almost over, and T300 is after that.
 
Mat can you contact Rob about results....
 
Mat can you contact Rob about results....

Based on what Rob said, I'm expecting results in a few hours from now...

I'll try to get in touch with him again.
 
We're just... Never getting the third set of results are we? :lol:
 
I can pump some out tomorrow if Mat and Slender wish, but then we'd need someone to test Mat's, and my car.
 
I know I can be a shady derelict myself, but damg homie...
 
I can do the 3rd set you know, if you guys are desperate.
 
If Mat gives the Greenlight, I'll do it.
 
Hei
I can pump some out tomorrow if Mat and Slender wish, but then we'd need someone to test Mat's, and my car.

I can test yours and Mat's if you need.

Is it ironic that we're having delays with T200 again? :lol:
 
Wow... T200 really has this "delayed vibe" to it, doesn't it. :lol:

Hei, if you can, then it's no problem. You can go and test the rest of the cars if you wish. 👍 When's the estimated time you can have it done?

Korza, go ahead. 👍

Let's hope we can get this going...
 
Last edited:
I'll get it done by midnight, so 12 am your time I believe.
 
Hei
I'll get it done by midnight, so 12 am your time I believe.

👍

If you need certain cars, feel free to ask.
 
You have most on share right? Just point me to who has what.
 
Hei
You have most on share right? Just point me to who has what.

I've removed some. I'll put them back. I'll leave out some of the easy-to-make premiums though.
 
Sounds like a plan.
 
My car has to be made Korza.
 
Your MR-S is on share right?

Yup! The silver one. 👍

Hei, the following are now on share on my account:

SVX's EG
fbccars' MR-S (Reflex Spice)
RJ's RSX
787bcgr's Cappuccino
My MR2

FWD:
1. Rotary Junkie *Car on Share* (MatMed123/Acura RSX)
2. TakumiFuj01 *Tune Posted* (In his tuning thread)
3. SVX *Car on Share* (MatMed123/EG Civic)

RWD:
1. Hei *Tune Posted*
2. SolidSnake7735 *Car on Share* (SolidSnake7735)
3. 787bcgr *Car on Share* (MatMed123/Suzuki Cappuccino)

AWD:
1. krenkme *Tune Posted* *Car on Share* (krenkme)

Mid/Rear Engine:
1. Onboy123 *Car on Share* (Onboy123/MR2)
2. Mat123 *Car on Share* (MatMed123/Silver MR2)
3. fbccars924 *Car on Share* (MatMed123/Reflex Spice MR-S)
4. robrabbitman *Car on Share* (bloodsugarrush/MR2)
 
Last edited:
Only problem is I don't have Krenkme, everything else is fine.
 
Back