GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
My entry has been shared, not sure if I'll have it posted (again).

It should be interesting to see how it does against krenk's SRT4, it's more than slightly raw... But the front tires will be a bit on the well-done side. :lol:

Well I have to say I couldn't tune in time. My car still needs tweaking and I was just busy with life. Have fun guys, and enjoy T400.

Hei
Well I have to say I couldn't tune in time. My car still needs tweaking and I was just busy with life. Have fun guys, and enjoy T400.

Will you be testing with us this time around?

I intend to knock out all the tests in the next few days, in which I'm off from work.

SolidSnake7735
Will you be testing with us this time around?

I intend to knock out all the tests in the next few days, in which I'm off from work.

I'm already half way through with testing, for the guys who are testing my wrx is on share

Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish my entry (was on holiday) but I'll still test the testers cars like usual.

Who are the testers ? Is there a list with their PSN id ? I need to make sure all testers all on my friend list, I have no room left on my friend list, need to make space as well, too many incoming FR for build request :(

I appears Hei is not on my friend list anymore, will need to add you again.

Ridox2JZGTE
Who are the testers ? Is there a list with their PSN id ? I need to make sure all testers all on my friend list, I have no room left on my friend list, need to make space as well, too many incoming FR for build request :(

I appears Hei is not on my friend list anymore, will need to add you again.

I am one of the testers 👍

I need the following Tuners cars to finish off my T400 testing:

krenkme
Rotary Junkie
OtakuTaikun

If you guys can add my PSN - GTP_ShadowEyes so i can grab the cars to test that would be grateful

Last edited:
I've gotten through all 4WD's except OtakuTaikun's. You should send me a friend request, Otaku, so I can test your car. I'll be out of the house most of today and I work tonight. I'll try to knock out the rest of the test cars in the coming days.

Slender_Man
I need the following Tuners cars to finish off my T400 testing:

krenkme
Rotary Junkie
OtakuTaikun

If you guys can add my PSN - GTP_ShadowEyes so i can grab the cars to test that would be grateful

sorry sir :scared:. I will send you one as soon as I can... although I dont't know when that will be :(

again, sorry

Hot Version Season 3 T400 Results

Track: Mt Akina
Laps: 3
Track Grip: Real
Sector Used: Sector 3

---------------------------------------------------------------​
Fwd Class

RotaryJunkie – Honda Integra Type R (DC5) ‘03
Sector Time: 0:59.269
My impressions: This car has a brutally fast transmission and a racing car feel to go with it, But i consistently found myself lighting the tyres up exiting the turns, even in 3rd gear!!! It has a slight understeer issue but if your packing close the 400Bhp at the front wheels its understandable...
Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Speed
- Brutal Acceleration

Cons:
- Understeer
- Wheelspin on corner exit
My Score: 97/100

---------------------------------------------------------------

Krenkme – Dodge SRT4 ‘03
Sector Time: 0:59.186
My impressions: This car is is another FF with too much power the front tyres can’t cope. Wheel spin on exit of the turns in 3rd, Sometimes 4th gear... The car as a whole is very good and well tuned, personally the top end is a little short though...
Pros:
- Torque Monster
- Great Acceleration
- Good Speed

Cons:
- Minor Understeer
My Score: 98/100

RWD Class

Bloodsugerrush – BMW M3 CSL ‘03
Sector Time: 0:56.594
My impressions: Rob’s M3 feels pretty darn close to my own M3 CSL that i use for LotS. Everything feels good on this car, But it does suffer from understeer a little bit..
Pros:
- Good Grip
- Good Rotation
- Good Acceleration

Cons:
- Understeer
My Score: 99/100

Ridox2JZGTE – Infiniti G35 Coupe ‘06
Sector Time: 0:59.075
My impressions: This thing feels like a big old cruiser on the touge... Grip levels are great along with good acceleration, rotation and speed. I found this car understeers on cold tyres, But once they are warmed up the car feels great to drive..
Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Acceleration
- Great Grip

Cons:
- Understeer

Trackripper123 – Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 LTD. (Z33) ‘05
Sector Time: 0:57.032
My impressions: This 350Z feels exactly the same as Ridox’s G35 is terms of Grip, Rotation, Speed & Acceleration. Understeers a little bit once tyres have warmed up but once that happened the car feels great...
Pros:
- Good Transmission
- Good Rotation
- Good Grip
- Good Accleration

Cons:
- Understeer

4WD Class

DriftAssasin – Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Spec C Type RA ‘05
Sector Time: 0:57.031
My impressions: This WRX is quite good, Rotation, Speed & Transmission are all good and the suspension tune is well tuned, But it has Understeer from mid turn which slows it down...
Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Transmission
- Good Speed

Cons:
-Understeer from mid turn

DCybertron – Subaru Impreza WRX STI ‘07
Sector Time: 0:56.402
My impressions: This WRX has great acceleration and its grip levels are good. This car is fun to drive but i found it understeers from mid-turn. I found i couldn’t push this car to the limit as much as i would like to due to this as well as the loose brakes under heavy braking...
Pros:
- Great Acceleration
- Good Grip
- Good Rotation

Cons:
- Mid-Turn Understeer
- Loose under heavy braking

TakumiFuji01 – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR ‘05
Sector Time: 0:57.922
My impressions: This Evo has potential but it has a understeer issues that needs to be sorted first. Grip, Speed & rotation are all good but the brakes i felt were on the weak side...
Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Grip
- Good Speed

Cons:
- Understeer
- Weak Brakes

fbccars924 – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR ‘05
Sector Time: 0:57.072
My impressions: This car is a 2:55 lap car with its rally style transmission and sharp rotation.
Speed, acceleration and grip are good and i see it being a fun rally car on the dirt. There is still some understeer which i thing is stopping it from being even quicker...
Pros:
- Great Rotation
- Good Grip
- Good Transmission
- Good Speed

Cons:
- Minor Understeer

OtakuTaikun – Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185) ‘91
Sector Time: 0:59.883
My impressions: This was a fun car and its rally style feel on the corner exit i felt was fun. Rotation is good but understeers from mid turn. The transmission is short ratio for a rally car feel but i found it too short for the main straight where i was close to topping out...
Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Fast Transmission
- Rally Style Feel

Cons:
- Understeer
- Low Top Speed

Slender_Man – Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI ‘10
Sector Time: 0:55.895
My impressions: My car feels like a toned down version of my T300 car. The Rotation, Grip, Transmission etc are all spot on. The transmission feels like a track tune transmission...
Pros:
- Great Rotation
- Good Grip
- Good Transmission
- Good Speed

Cons:
- None
My Score: N/A

MR Class

SolidSnake7735 – Honda NSX Type-R ‘02
Sector Time: 0:56.498
My impressions: This NSX is a blast to drive, Acceleration is good even though its using a stock transmission. Suspension tuning is good as it doesn’t feel too stiff and the rotation is good.
I found it oversteers on corner exits but is controllable if you shift up a gear early...
Pros:
- Good Acceleration
- Good Rotation

Cons:
- Oversteer

CG3284 – Honda NSX Type R ‘02
Sector Time: 0:56.269
My impressions: This NSX is scary to drive, The acceleration is great along with the rotation and front end response...
I found the top speed was set too low for this car as i was nearly hitting the limiter just before the braking zone on the main straight and i was spending a lot of time sideways out of the turns. I think this might be down to a weak LSD...
Pros:
- Great front end responce
- Great Acceleration
- Great Rotation

Cons:
- Top Speed too short
- Weak LSD
- Oversteer City....
My Score: 96/100

DriftAssasin – Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Spec C Type RA ‘05
Sector Time: 0:57.031
My impressions: This WRX is quite good, Rotation, Speed & Transmission are all good and the suspension tune is well tuned, But it has Understeer from mid turn which slows it down...
Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Transmission
- Good Speed

Cons:
-Understeer from mid turn

Honestly, this is alot better than what I thought my Impreza would get. :) Considering I am a noob tuner this is wonderful news! Atleast I know what I need to work on with it. So thank you guys for taking time to do this. 👍

Trackripper123 – Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 LTD. (Z33) ‘05
Sector Time: 0:57.032
My impressions: This 350Z feels exactly the same as Ridox’s G35 is terms of Grip, Rotation, Speed & Acceleration. Understeers a little bit once tyres have warmed up but once that happened the car feels great...
Pros:
- Good Transmission
- Good Rotation
- Good Grip
- Good Accleration

Cons:
- Understeer

Woo results! I'm pleased with that, for a tune that was made on a track I didn't know very well entered into a shootout which I didn't know the standards of. I concur with your statement about the understeer, but I was afraid to shift the balance to more oversteer as I wasn't sure if a) the testers would find it unruly, and b) whether it was the car or my bad driving that was causing the understeer. :lol:

Cheers for the feedback! :cheers:

---------------------------------------------------------------​

Ridox2JZGTE – Infiniti G35 Coupe ‘06
Sector Time: 0:59.075
My impressions: This thing feels like a big old cruiser on the touge... Grip levels are great along with good acceleration, rotation and speed. I found this car understeers on cold tyres, But once they are warmed up the car feels great to drive..
Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Acceleration
- Great Grip

Cons:
- Understeer

I'm so happy the heavy tourer gets a high score :D Understeer is hard to cure on a front heavy car like G35, will need diligent throttle control, but it's fun to drive.
I had a great session driving the car online with Snake at Akina against his NSX and 370GT.

Woah thanks for the feedback! :) not too bad, not too good, alas, this'll keep me away from GTA once the next tier is announced. Congrats to everyone!

Glad you are all enjoying my results.
Now we have too wait for Snake & Hei's results...
Hurry up guys I want feedback in my wrx

RotaryJunkie – Honda Integra Type R (DC5) ‘03
Sector Time: 0:59.269
My impressions: This car has a brutally fast transmission and a racing car feel to go with it, But i consistently found myself lighting the tyres up exiting the turns, even in 3rd gear!!! It has a slight understeer issue but if your packing close the 400Bhp at the front wheels its understandable...
Pros:
- Good Rotation
- Good Speed
- Brutal Acceleration

Cons:
- Understeer

Not big surprise. I probably could've had it be a bit better on exit but it would've been noticeably more difficult to drive... Or rather, much easier to overdrive. Oh well. If we had softs instead of hards I could've had a seriously magical car, but alas.

fbccars924 – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR ‘05
Sector Time: 0:57.072
My impressions: This car is a 2:55 lap car with its rally style transmission and sharp rotation.
Speed, acceleration and grip are good and i see it being a fun rally car on the dirt. There is still some understeer which i thing is stopping it from being even quicker...
Pros:
- Great Rotation
- Good Grip
- Good Transmission
- Good Speed

Cons:
- Minor Understeer

Glad to hear my Evo has been fairly well received. Sadly, It will be the last tune from The Watering Hole.​

Back