GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
  • 317,227 views
Official Entry: Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '91

Car is on share and ready to go.

ToscanaTarmac_zps759ac1e1.jpg

un-Official best time: 3:09.599 (offline, no tire wear)

Sectors:
  1. 26.602
  2. 34.455
  3. 1:00.333
  4. 1:08.209
Numbers:
  • 200hp @ 96.1%
  • 989kg
  • 419pp
Modifications:
  • Stage 2 Weight Reduction
  • Window Weight Reduction
  • Stage 3 Engine Tune
  • Titanium Racing Exhaust
  • 5-Speed Close Ratio Transmission
  • Twin Plate Clutch
  • Semi-Racing Flywheel
  • Adjustable LSD
    • Settings: 10/20/12
  • Carbon Driveshaft
  • Fully Customizable Suspension
    • Height: -15 / -13
    • Springs: 7.0 / 8.0
    • Damper 1: 7 / 8
    • Damper 2: 7 / 8
    • Sways: 4 / 4
    • Camber: 2.2 / 1.0
    • Toe: -0.05 / 0.00
  • Brakes: 4 / 4
 
Last edited:
I might enter 2 cars, hehe. A Vitz while the other is a secret car that Snake gave me.
 



Nissan Silvia Q's Aero (S14) '96 -- KEI OFFICE Q's S14

8363264846_3e9606ac8b_c_d.jpg




Specs
Displacement : 1998cc
Drivetrain : FR
Horsepower: 200 hp at 6400 RPM
Torque: 173 ft-lb at 5300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.2%
Weight: 1061 kg
Weight Distribution : 60/40 - Stock
Performance Points: 417



Tuning Parts Installed :

Chassis Reinforcement
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Titanium Racing Exhaust
5 Speed Cross Mission
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Clutch Twin Plate
Flywheel Semi Racing
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD

Sports Hard Tires


LSD
Initial Torque : 6
Acceleration Sensitivity: 17
Braking Sensitivity: 5


Suspension :
Front, Rear

Ride Height: (-10) (0)
Spring Rate: 6.6 12.0
Dampers (Extension): 8 4
Dampers (Compression): 4 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 6
Camber Angle: 2.4 1.8
Toe Angle: 0.15 -0.25



Brake Balance :

F/R : 10/7

8363264362_1266dbddf5_c_d.jpg



​


Car sent to you Mat :D

EDIT : Easy sub 35 seconds 2nd sector time at Akina, could get below 34 with better driver who have more track time there.
 
Last edited:
I might enter 2 cars, hehe. A Vitz while the other is a secret car that Snake gave me.

That wouldn't happen to be a Yashio Factory Vitz RS from BMI Touge 200 would it? :lol:
 
120i sent Mat. You can feel the weight from it, but boy is it fun and fast. ;-)
 
When is the deadline
 
Need to finish up the Mira. Damn you work!
 
My T300 car is coming along nicely, TMax i've put on hold for now :sly:
 
I haven't even picked my T200 car :sly: Been so lazy recently, and I have to catch up on all my school work before finals so I don't get an awful grade.
 
I haven't even picked my T200 car :sly: Been so lazy recently, and I have to catch up on all my school work before finals so I don't get an awful grade.

Same…I've not been working on my MR2 either. :lol: I can't find any motivation to do anything on GT5, nothing I try works on the car. Still no telepathy response. :grumpy:

And just get a range of marks going from Cs to As like I've got, the parents won't complain. :lol: Just make sure you've got more Bs than Cs, then it's all good. :lol:
 
Gave a suggestion to Mat(PM) about the class and etc.
 
And just get a range of marks going from Cs to As like I've got, the parents won't complain. :lol: Just make sure you've got more Bs than Cs, then it's all good. :lol:

I've basically got all A's and B's at the moment, but my parents still complain even about that. I had all A's first semester last year, so they expect a lot more from me. Sorry school, I'm with the internet now. :sly:

I've narrowed my choices down; I like the EK so much but the DC5 will likely be my choice because I like the way it drives, not to mention that it's a lot faster than the EK, too.
 
I would like to officially welcome Slender_Man aboard, as an official tester for GTP's Touge Showdown. It's always an honor to have someone help with the testing, especially one who has started a great Touge revolution, known as LoTS!

Anyways, may season 2 surprise us with more great news!
​
 
Are we still able to enter tunes/cars for the T200 class? This would be my first time entering a tune into anything.
 
T200 class is already full. Same goes for T300.

MAX, however, hasn't been posted up for sign ups yet.
 
T200 class is already full. Same goes for T300.

MAX, however, hasn't been posted up for sign ups yet.

Ah, thanks.
 
Looking forward to testing the T200 rides 👍
 
When will the testing commence ?
Should I dupe the car to testers ? I sent one to Mat, the car is from UCD with quite some miles on it, so to get exact build is hard.
 
If you can't get the exact build like the tune I posted, I'll be happy to dupe the car for you :D

That would be helpful as i have already tuned my version of that Silvia :lol:
 
Back