GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
  • 317,220 views
What about the battles vid??!

Your job, for now.

I placed it in the PM. Did you read it?

Anyways, it's just that I'm in a pretty hectic situation right now. I've got so many works/activities/reports/projects to accomplish. It'll be over in... 2 weeks? I don't really know. I'll be inactive for quite a while.

Don't worry. It's only 3 rounds. I'll settle the last one.
 
When all the battles are done. Unfortunately, it'll take some time. :ouch:

Don't do that. You need to take advantage and post the prelims now, then the semis, and build dat tension up for the finals.
 
Don't do that. You need to take advantage and post the prelims now, then the semis, and build dat tension up for the finals.
I'm as eager to see the results as anyone, but no need to rush Mat.
Let him have the time he needs to do things right instead of badgering him to try and rush something out.
Good quality and a happy event organizer will mean continued enjoyment of this in the future.👍👍
 
I can wait while my hair turns white :lol: Just kidding, I am also excited with another event right now, I got 2 entry on Nord's Shootout, so keep on rollin'
 
Got my GT5 back. lol I feel rusty due to rFactor, that game is such a breeze..
 
I'm gonna be one in a few hours and will likely ( not promising anything) be on for a few hours for some touge action.
 
Got my GT5 back. lol I feel rusty due to rFactor, that game is such a breeze..

About flipping time :lol:
I'll be online at Midnight +0GMT tonight when i get home from work 👍
 
Yay! Progress! :lol:

It's a miracle that we actually get things done here. :lol:
 
Yay! Progress! :lol:

It's a miracle that we actually get things done here. :lol:
Did someone say progress?:odd: Where? When? Gimmie! Gimmie! I wanna see!...

Breath, calm down, no rushing the top dawg...

But he said PROGRESS!:crazy::lol:
 
Did someone say progress?:odd: Where? When? Gimmie! Gimmie! I wanna see!...

Breath, calm down, no rushing the top dawg...

But he said PROGRESS!:crazy::lol:

LOL. I was in a room yesterday with Mat practicing for a bit after coming back. Was trying to imitate the attack with the FD2-R on Suzuka(Tsuchiya).
 
hopefully to finals will be completed soon 👍
 
Last edited:
Oi, you trio, when are you done? I need my MR2 back ASAP. :lol:
 
What bout the Mazda speed 6 for t300 or is it considered concept car?
 
There is a concept version, which is an '01 model. And there is a production model, which is an '03. I'm not entirely sure though.
 
Me and TakumiFuji01 have finally finished the final battles for T200.
 
Me and TakumiFuji01 have finally finished the final battles for T200.
Hoo-Rah!:cheers:
Now it's just waiting for the video and results posts.:drool:
 
Back