GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
  • 317,202 views
Which model?
 
OP not in the sense of Opening Poster, but OverPowered/OverPowering :p

Any chance we give the T300 S2000 a final battle before we ban it? Or am I just too confident with the pace of the top cars? :lol:



Uhhh…Supra SR-Z?
Nope :lol: i'll give you another hint... N/A is better than a Turbo'd version :sly:
I messaged you about it. The FR, pop-up headlights, beat a ton of GT-R's, Evo's, etc... :D

An FD3S RX-7? My tuning nemesis....
 
Knowing you…either the Premium FD RX7, or a certain White on Black FC, with a C/F hood and wing set. :p

Hehehe. :D

EDIT: Nope, Shadow... It's an FC3S. I have two versions, actually. One with 490PP, which I intend to run for LotS next time, and one with 300BHP for this shootout. 👍

I've had a lot of fun battling Tak with it. :lol:
 
My T300 car was someone else's T200 entry for this season we're trying to wrap up...
Think it will be much more enjoyable to drive with the extra power!:crazy:
 
Hehehe. :D

EDIT: Nope, Shadow... It's an FC3S. I have two versions, actually. One with 490PP, which I intend to run for LotS next time, and one with 300BHP for this shootout. 👍

I've had a lot of fun battling Tak with it. :lol:

Ah the tail happy RX-7 :lol: nice
 
Ah the tail happy RX-7 :lol: nice

Mine isn't anymore. Haha! :lol:

At 490PP, it's very stable, however, it's easy to lose it at banked corners at Aokigahara. I do believe I've overcome that though.

The 300HP version... Veeery stable.

Of course, not for anyone who'd drive it for the first time. :lol:
 
Mine isn't anymore. Haha! :lol:

At 490PP, it's very stable, however, it's easy to lose it at banked corners at Aokigahara. I do believe I've overcome that though.

The 300HP version... Veeery stable.

Of course, not for anyone who'd drive it for the first time. :lol:

sounds like i might enjoy it then :lol:
My T300 car has a modified racing car transmission in....(Again) :lol:
 
Nope :lol: i'll give you another hint... N/A is better than a Turbo'd version :sly:

What, S2000? Fairlady Z? I dunno. :lol:

Also, just messed with the dampers on my Impreza, clocked a 56s…but it still feels strange. :grumpy:
 
What, S2000? Fairlady Z? I dunno. :lol:

Also, just messed with the dampers on my Impreza, clocked a 56s…but it still feels strange. :grumpy:

A Honda S2000 AP2 yes :lol:
Spoon S2000 Racing car transmission with custom 3rd through 6th :D
 
A Honda S2000 AP2 yes :lol:
Spoon S2000 Racing car transmission with custom 3rd through 6th :D
Ohh yea. :lol:

I see…should be good, this time round. If your gearbox works. Racing gearbox vs Tranny trick gearbox. :p But I've not actually seen a FR run below the 3 min mark at 300hp…bar the Amuse S2000 of course, I hear a certain someone's S2k ran a 52. ;)
 
Ohh yea. :lol:

I see…should be good, this time round. If your gearbox works. Racing gearbox vs Tranny trick gearbox. :p But I've not actually seen a FR run below the 3 min mark at 300hp…bar the Amuse S2000 of course, I hear a certain someone's S2k ran a 52. ;)

Would that be my Amuse R1 :lol:
3rd through 6th is just different gear ratios than ones in the Spoon S2000 racing car, Not Transmission trick 👍
I need to see what lap time's my T300 S2000 pulls....
 
Would that be my Amuse R1 :lol:
3rd through 6th is just different gear ratios than ones in the Spoon S2000 racing car, Not Transmission trick 👍
I need to see what lap time's my T300 S2000 pulls....

Who else can do such insane times? :lol:

No, I meant, you with your racing car trans, vs my Impreza with the Transmission trick. :p

I'd say about 58s? Though you're still faster than me by a bit, I'd say, so maybe high 57s…
 
Who else can do such insane times? :lol:

No, I meant, you with your racing car trans, vs my Impreza with the Transmission trick. :p

I'd say about 58s? Though you're still faster than me by a bit, I'd say, so maybe high 57s…

I shall take out my EU S2000 AP2 tonight and see how it laps Akina
 
I shall take out my EU S2000 AP2 tonight and see how it laps Akina

Hey, Shadow. Do you have all DLC cars? Since I recently bought GT5 XL, I'm thinking of allowing DLC cars anytime soon.
 
Hey, Shadow. Do you have all DLC cars? Since I recently bought GT5 XL, I'm thinking of allowing DLC cars anytime soon.

Yes i do :D
Another lightweight car i think is missing off banned car list is the ASL Garaiya '02
 

Well, then!

Looks like we're allowing DLC cars now! :D

EDIT: What's special about the Garaiya? I'm not too familiar with it.
 
Yay, DLC cars, I want to use my tuned Scion FR-S :)

8515287514_578d174d85_b_d.jpg


8515287472_771521313d_b_d.jpg
 
ASL Garaiya:
800kg just as quick as and Elise if tuned correctly with slightly more power
 
:lol: We were allowing the free DLC cars back then, Ridox. Haha!

Anyways, Shadow, alright.
 
:lol: We were allowing the free DLC cars back then, Ridox. Haha!

Say what ...:grumpy: nobody told me nothing ... I would have used that Scion for T200 :ouch:, now I have HR32 Skyline for T300, guess I might use DLC for T MAX 💡
 
And where's mah 8500 word essay on why you screwed up on my car so much?/jk

:lol:
 
We must be ready for season four in T300, because I signed up for season two last year and I think I missed it :lol::dopey:

I don't even remember what car I was working on :confused:... might need to go back through my garage and start a new :dopey:
 
DLC for T300? Well well, I might have myself a go in a Golf R.. :sly: It's pretty fast at stock power. I have a feeling it might be as fast as that damned Impreza at 300HP.

@Onboy I think my FD might run below the 3 minute mark. I can't quite remember.
 
So? There is a 350z in Touge 300, yet we won't see it here anytime soon. Plus, that is the old elise.
 
Are you guys just making statements on DLC cars, or can we use them? My Golf R is a beast at 300hp.
 
Back