GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
  • 317,186 views
So far i've tested the following cars:

Onboy's WRX
Roj's FR-S
Krenkme's 86GT
TanjaM's Altenza

About to test Wynter's NSX then your WRX

Do you mind putting the 86GT and the FR-S on share?
 
Wow, is this the most organised event yet or what? Everyone's started their testing within the same half of the week and seem to be getting through the cars at a steady pace. :eek:

:lol:

Rob, decided the mark for your car yet? :p
 
Wow, is this the most organised event yet or what? Everyone's started their testing within the same half of the week and seem to be getting through the cars at a steady pace. :eek:

:lol:

Rob, decided the mark for your car yet? :p

Indeed it is. I've dropped out of the last few competitions I was going to test in, so I decided this time not to procrastinate and just get everything done literally as soon as possible. I'll have my results posted Monday or Tuesday.

Yeah, I decided to drop my car one point.

Edit: The deadline has passed. Will everyone who hasn't posted be done tomorrow?
 
Last edited:
I said I'll be done at midnight. I hope. Family won't let me touch my damn ps3. I'll sneak away in a bit.
 
Hei
I said I'll be done at midnight. I hope. Family won't let me touch my damn ps3. I'll sneak away in a bit.

If it's not, it'll be tested as is or not at all.
 
Hei
I said I'll be done at midnight. I hope. Family won't let me touch my damn ps3. I'll sneak away in a bit.

I told you, guess tune in 5 minutes with 80% complete > refining tune beyond deadline, make everyone wait an age, cause trouble for 85-90% tune. :p

Also, I'm working on an FR T300 car (I know, I'm shocked as well, I'm ditching the Impreza :eek:), it's ugly as hell but does seem promising.
 
Rob being a harda**. Nice.
 
Hei
Rob being a harda**. Nice.

Your own fault for taking your sweet time with it, and you know we don't much like waiting after the two month hiatus we had in T200. :p
 
Hei
Rob being a harda**. Nice.

Just about everyone else has their tune submitted; as long as it's done by Monday, I'll test it.

Your own fault for taking your sweet time with it, and you know we don't much like waiting after the two month hiatus we had in T200. :p

Exactly. T200 was pretty much a mess.
 
I was being lazy :lol:

I approve of the harda**ery :lol:.

Make this comp strict. It needs it. Onboy, get on and tune with me.
 
Hei
I was being lazy :lol:

I approve of the harda**ery :lol:.

Make this comp strict. It needs it. Onboy, get on and tune with me.
Myself and Onboy are hoping one of us gets a new car to play with soon.:lol:

If its okay JC I'd like to run online for a bit, can't seem to focus on my tuning at the moment.:drool: Maybe running with some others would help.
 
Hei
I was being lazy :lol:

I approve of the harda**ery :lol:.

Make this comp strict. It needs it. Onboy, get on and tune with me.

Being a harda** is hard without sounding like a complete a-hole. :lol: I'll run with you three if you join a room.
 
Hell yes Harv, my lounge now.
 
I must apologize for not having my stuff together this time around. My tune, as well as Optomuscrime's (which will be hosted at TCB) are completed but I didn't get around to posting it today as I got home late from work and slept through all of Saturday.

Of curse, I'm at work now. Since our setups are completed, all that is missing is to post and share them. Since others are getting a deadline extension I don't see why I should be the only exception. I'll have both tunes posted here as soon as I get home from work in about 6 hours.
 
I must apologize for not having my stuff together this time around. My tune, as well as Optomuscrime's (which will be hosted at TCB) are completed but I didn't get around to posting it today as I got home late from work and slept through all of Saturday.

Of curse, I'm at work now. Since our setups are completed, all that is missing is to post and share them. Since others are getting a deadline extension I don't see why I should be the only exception. I'll have both tunes posted here as soon as I get home from work in about 6 hours.

Just make sure to post it before 10 PM PST, Sunday.
 
YES! I CAN USE MY DAY OFF PRODUCTIVELY!

:lol: Also, this capslock filter.

Come on then RJ, let's see what your RX7/R34 can do when you get 50% serious. :lol:

And no, I can't do the driving. :lol:
 
PS3 works, I just don't have a way to set up my wheel at the second...

I do however have a little bit of pocket change, an Ikea a mile away, and a large trunk though. :dopey:
 
PS3 works, I just don't have a way to set up my wheel at the second...

I do however have a little bit of pocket change, an Ikea a mile away, and a large trunk though. :dopey:
Or the PS3 comes with these nifty things called controllers you know...:odd::crazy::lol:
 
Car is sent to mat. Thanks to all who helped.
 
Back