GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
If some of you people go by PS unit(Like 200PS, 300PS)
Well here's some little conversions lol

Touge 200
100ps=98hp
150ps=147hp
200ps=197hp
Touge 300
250ps=246hp
300ps=295hp

Last edited:
Well, I've basically finished my TougeMAX car and I'm rather confident it will kick plenty of ass.

I'll go ahead and reveal that it's an FD3S with a mid-range turbo pushing upwards of 500hp. I'll post the setup sooner than later for you all to pee your pants trynna figure out how to beat the Rotary Rocket's magical acceleration and cornering prowess :sly:

Well, I've basically finished my TougeMAX car and I'm rather confident it will kick plenty of ass.

I'll go ahead and reveal that it's an FD3S with a mid-range turbo pushing upwards of 500hp. I'll post the setup sooner than later for you all to pee your pants trynna figure out how to beat the Rotary Rocket's magical acceleration and cornering prowess :sly:

1. AWD
2. More power
3. Bigger turbos
4. ????
5. PROFIT!!!
:sly:

robrabbitman
1. AWD
2. More power
3. Bigger turbos
4. ????
5. PROFIT!!!
:sly:

Lest you forget, Eiger isn't the Nüburgring. We are dealing with 5 hairpins: 4 tight ones and 1 big one. No actual straightaways; just 2 long curves. We'll see how the GT-R's handle these corners with minimal understeer. Looking forward to the challenge.

Oh, also, a fully lightened R35 is a hefty 1300kg, more or less. My FD is a mere 1050kg.

I think the gtr going to be a easy car to tune at 500 hp because I tuned that ca with racing oft and full power and it was hard

Lest you forget, Eiger isn't the Nüburgring. We are dealing with 5 hairpins: 4 tight ones and 1 big one. No actual straightaways; just 2 long curves. We'll see how the GT-R's handle these corners with minimal understeer. Looking forward to the challenge.

Oh, also, a fully lightened R35 is a hefty 1300kg, more or less. My FD is a mere 1050kg.

I thought you're not allowed anything beyond stage 1, windows and the hood for weight reduction?

Hmmmm, if it's up to Stage 2, he could say he removed the A/C & Radio or A/C and rear seats.

No, what Snake has gone and done is just dump all the weight out of that RX7, which basically smashes every rule laid down in terms of weight. Even Unlimited class has the weight restriction of only Stage 1 as a maximum, right? If not, then screw this 🤬, I'mma go nuts with my car now. :lol:

No, what Snake has gone and done is just dump all the weight out of that RX7, which basically smashes every rule laid down in terms of weight. Even Unlimited class has the weight restriction of only Stage 1 as a maximum, right? If not, then screw this 🤬, I'mma go nuts with my car now. :lol:

Haha! Wow...

Looks like he is saying even a fully lighten R35 is nowhere near as light as his FD. 1050 is pretty damn light, I hope he is still using the guidelines.

Haha! Wow...

Actually, I think we ought to check with Mat, since we all seem to have different views of what "Max" means in terms of modifications and weight. I could just be throwing a fit for no real reasons, for all I know at this point.

Lol I knew that, just wanted to make sure everybody knows what class I'm judging for the rest of the Rounds/Seasons. I'll start judging for Max Round 1 and the rest of the Season/Rounds.

JUST to make myself CLEAR....
I'M STARTING MY JUDGE BUSINESS ON MAX Round 1! :lol:

I might enter my Black Phantom-R, w/ the ATTESA-ETS Pro(TCS) for Max Class. Has about 597HP as a new ride :P Keeping weight stock to keep it Street Legal.

Here's what I think of Weight Reduction System
Weight Reduction 1= Remove Parts like Spare Tire, & Tools
Weight Reduction 2= Removes A/C & Radio.
Weight Reduction 3= Removes whole interior and replaces materials(Not shown in-game but meh)

The Weight Reductions should be restricted up to Reduction 2(for all HP Classes). Reason is because, there's some cars like Tsuchiya's AE86, has no A/C but radio(but his recent one from Tec Arts has no Radio replaced by Defi Guages).

Hmm, I'll implement this in season 2. People are already entering MAX. I wouldn't want to waste their time adjusting the weight all over again.

Anyways, MAX will start on the 2nd week of December, but you can enter anytime you'd like. I'd like some time off for a while. :lol:

Oh, also updated OP with TCS allowed for GT-R's. It's your choice if you want to either enable or disable it though. (Suggested by TakumiFuji01.)

Last edited:
Hmm, I'll implement this in season 2. People are already entering MAX. I wouldn't want to waste their time adjusting the weight all over again.

Oi, so, clarify properly this time, in words. Is Max "all in, no bars held back", or does your weight rule still hold water for all classes?

Oi, so, clarify properly this time, in words. Is Max "all in, no bars held back", or does your weight rule still hold water for all classes?

Weight rules still apply. For season 2, the restriction will probably be raised to weight reduction stage 2.

Weight rules still apply. For season 2, the restriction will probably be raised to weight reduction stage 2.

Ohh…alright then. Damn…I wanted to shed a bit more weight off my car, but whatever, glad that's cleared up.

Ohh…alright then. Damn…I wanted to shed a bit more weight off my car, but whatever, glad that's cleared up.
Don't feel bad, my beast under current rules weighs in at over 1800kg...:crazy::lol:

As for the GT-Rs getting to use TCS...Why? I mean really if they can't figure out how to keep a 4wd from frying the tires why bother at all? Betting my car is near the top of the HP for MAX class and it doesn't spin its tires even from a standing start with the engine pumping nearly 700ft-lbs of torque to the wheels...:D
Car is a rocket and bloody fast considering its size!:lol:

No, it's more to do with some theory around here that the GTRs have their 4WD system working their best with TCS on…or something like that, I think. Well…I think Mat should know what happens when you screw 750hp from a R34 and only use a prototype tune to try and restrain it. :lol:

Where's the video of that, by the way? I thought you were going to upload it, Mat? :P

No, it's more to do with some theory around here that the GTRs have their 4WD system working their best with TCS on…or something like that, I think. Well…I think Mat should know what happens when you screw 750hp from a R34 and only use a prototype tune to try and restrain it. :lol:

Where's the video of that, by the way? I thought you were going to upload it, Mat? :P

Yeah, something like that. Mine's & MCR usually keep the ATTESA system to keep the handling in control with so much power. I also notice the Z33 has the VCD(TCS) option.

Last edited:
Damn... I had gone balls out tuning this one with the thought of MAX being no limits, but with Weight Reduction Stage 1 being the limit, then I'm still entering the same car as I happen to have a different FD with just that. Weighting in under 1200kg or so.

And my GT-R only packs about 1500 kg's with stage one wieght reduction. No point in going any further anyway, only a measly 140kg's lost. The GT-R's only real weakness is its brakes, weight is of no issue, considering how many laptimes of mine I fry at 550 on SH with more weight and less power.

I have finalized my MAX tune, link in my sig, it's on page 29 on this thread :D 550 PS, 1540kg, not exactly impressive but I like the car :P

I must say, I'm more excited for TougeMAX than Touge300. Looking forward to see what beasts everyone brings out. I wonder if there will be any peculiar entries.

Manage to beat an annoying guy on Touge who had a R32 GTR(Horrible Setup, Full Tuned, running no ABS and "Drifting"), with the 380ps car from Touge Maou Team. Rotary Runner with 1 kg of boost with Stock Turbines. :P Made by Japan's best East Rotary Tuners.

The guy was fast on the straight but sucked at the corners. Happen on Akina! Used my wheel for this one, xD. The challenger was complaining because, of how I "cheated" on E-Mail, spamming the same reasoning in a different way(tapping him because he doesn't notice he's slow, him closing the inside and ramming me the inside corner when I tried passing and saying how entering the dirt is cheating). He said I was racing dirty even though his skills were way beyond good. His facts were all wrong...he thinks I was able to own because of a wheel, I'm pretty much the same with the controller. Just felt using my wheel. But yeah...

Last edited:
Manage to beat a annoying guy on Touge who had a R32 GTR(Horrible Setup, Full Tuned, running no ABS and "Drifting"), with the 380ps car from Touge Maou Team. Rotary Runner with 1 kg of boost with Stock Turbines. :P Made by Japan's best East Rotary Tuners.

The guy was fast on the straight but sucked at the corners. Happen on Akina! Used my wheel for this one, xD. The challenger was complaining because, of how I "cheated" on E-Mail, spamming the same reasoning in a different way(tapping him because he doesn't notice he's slow, him closing the inside and ramming me the inside corner when I tried passing and saying how entering the dirt is cheating). He said I was racing dirty even though his skills were way beyond good. His facts were all wrong...he thinks I was able to own because of a wheel, I'm pretty much the same with the controller. Just felt using my wheel. But yeah...
Part of the problem was that he drifted every corner. He was obviously not a very bright fellow because he said the reason he was drifting was because he didn't know the track.

Back