GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
Manage to beat a annoying guy on Touge who had a R32 GTR(Horrible Setup, Full Tuned, running no ABS and "Drifting"), with the 380ps car from Touge Maou Team. Rotary Runner with 1 kg of boost with Stock Turbines. :P Made by Japan's best East Rotary Tuners.

It's&#8230;Shinigami!!! :eek: <-- you won't have half a bloody idea what the hell I'm on about if you haven't read the Initial D manga/comic.

Last edited:
It's…Shinigami!!! :eek: <-- you won't have half a bloody idea what the hell I'm on about if you haven't read the Initial D manga/comic.

But the question is, was Tak driving an FC3S?

On a side note, I might try something a little more exciting than a GTR.

So, entrants for MAX Class are: (No more registrations. If you've signed up before, you're still in.)

1. TakumiFuji01
2. SolidSnake7735
3. Slender_Man
4. robrabbitman
5. Ridox2JZGTE
6. HaoleHatingWRX
7. Onboy123
8. XDesperado67
9. BobbyBRAKEaNek

I know I may have forgotten some. Please do tell me. I'm too busy to check out the whole thread at the moment.

Last edited:
It's&#8230;Shinigami!!! :eek: <-- you won't have half a bloody idea what the hell I'm on about if you haven't read the Initial D manga/comic.

But the question is, was Tak driving an FC3S?

On a side note, I might try something a little more exciting than a GTR.

Haha! That would've been sick but nah, was driving Ama San's Boost Up 7 FD3S. At least it was a Rotary xD, it was a Red R32. I got the pictures, I'll re-edit the post later. lol

ToscanaTarmac_81.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_82.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_83.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_84.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_85.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_86.jpg

Last edited:
Haha! That would've been sick but nah, was driving Ama San's Boost Up 7 FD3S. At least it was a Rotary xD, it was a Red R32. I got the pictures, I'll re-edit the post later. lol

I'd rather you edit the pictures to fit the story, make the red R32 grey, and your RE RX7 white! Just say you updated the cars in the story or something. :lol:

I'd rather you edit the pictures to fit the story, make the red R32 grey, and your RE RX7 white! Just say you updated the cars in the story or something. :lol:

LOL I was gonna put it in Monochrome or Extreme Monochrome but used like Minature and etc. Haha! But the pictures are sick overall..

I have made another 300 class car, NER HR32 GTS, it's an NA Skyline, a virtual remake of Sachiko Nakajima-chan car.

Last edited:
I did mention I was going to enter Max Class - Dunno if you ever saw it, was kind of..indirect. Anyway squeeze me in if there is space.

I'm OUT !! 300 ... MAX ..... everything .

Okay.

Can I take his spot for 300 class? ^^^

Edit: Why the 3.0L cap?

3.0L cap is for the 300 Class, which has already been completed. It is yet to be uploaded though.

MAX Class, however, has no limit in terms of engine tuning.

I did mention I was going to enter Max Class - Dunno if you ever saw it, was kind of..indirect. Anyway squeeze me in if there is space.

Okay.

Last edited:
Yep. I'm basically making it a cycle:

1. 200
2. 300
3. MAX

And then it basically repeats itself.

Exactly. Tuning a surprise car. While everyone is finishing their Max cars, I'll be halfway through my 200ps tune.

I might run my EG6 for the next Touge200 episode, with minor changes, as I entered mine late for initial testing and was exempt from contention for the final showdown.

I might as well return the Roadster but this time, VERSION UP! I might run that big thing at the back..hehehe, nah it's stable enough.

:) Secretly been tuning it after the 200 series(lol tuned it when I got my PS3 which was between 300 Finals, haha)

I am going NA only for the next round, for 200 I might be going for DC2 Integra, CRX Del Sol, Altezza, Nissan Primera or a GT86 :), 300 will be the NER HR32 Sachiko Nakajima tune, and for MAX I might be using C4 ZR1 Corvette or Lexus ISF :D

Back