gtr first crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter MasterFocus
  • 19 comments
  • 1,379 views
It belongs in the automotive forums. I'll move it.
 
"Momma always used to say, 'Stupid is as stupid does.'" - Forrest Gump
 
Well, it was a matter of time, I suppose... Damn idiots, why do they always buy those supercars and then aren't able to drive them properly :dopey: Really it breaks my heart to see people wrecking exotic/ supercars :sick:
 
Repost, although I don't remember where the first one was.
 
The first crash was when somebody got theirs in a parking lot fender bender.

That was the first where the car got epically owned. I wonder what he was racing and what car he hit.
 
This was on a test drive, apparently the driver smashed up onto the street and struck a wall almost head on. Oh well, It's just a GTR......All the GTR fanboys must be weeping at this sight.
 
This happened a week or two ago, I think it was posted in the Auto News GTR thread, or at least mentioned.
 
Ha! That's here in Hong Kong. So, there is more than 1 here. Sorry... was!
 
Oh well, It's just a GTR......All the GTR fanboys must be weeping at this sight.
d00d, u r a n00b/ gtr pwns ur car. dis guy wuz dumb sto0pid. when i get minez, im gonna drift mad tightz donuts round ur car and im only 15. then well see whoz weepinz at da site lol!!!
 
d00d, u r a n00b/ gtr pwns ur car. dis guy wuz dumb sto0pid. when i get minez, im gonna drift mad tightz donuts round ur car and im only 15. then well see whoz weepinz at da site lol!!!

LMFAO!
 
d00d, u r a n00b/ gtr pwns ur car. dis guy wuz dumb sto0pid. when i get minez, im gonna drift mad tightz donuts round ur car and im only 15. then well see whoz weepinz at da site lol!!!

:lol: ROFL, exactly.
 
WOooooooooooOW Nice car idiot driver go figuer!
 
Sort of reminds me of the M5 crash in Taiwan a few years back. Some idiot figures he's got mad skills just because he's an auto-hack, and drives one onto its roof... in the city.
 
Actually, I forgot to tell you guys ages ago about the Bayshore Blue R34 GT-R that crashed into my (at the time) future brother-in-law's petrol station. Straight through all the petrol pumps and everything, going uphill round a not particularly tight bend. I never got down to take the photos, but I do know that they appeared on the web. I think on Wrecked Exotics or something. I asked him to half-inch the badges for me, but he's far too honest for that!
 
Thank goodness pumps dont' blow up in real life like in the movies!
 
Yeah too right! I just looked on Wrecked Exotics and that's a different Blue GT-R crash in Hong Kong. What is it with GT-R drivers here?!
 
A lot of people have the mistaken belief that the GT-R's AWD drivetrain is the "magic bullet" that'll pull their asses out of the fire every time they do something stupid, but it's not.

AWD doesn't do jack-**** if you enter a corner too hot or overload the tires and enter a terminal understeer or oversteer situation... and thus, GT-Rs crash. A lot. There was one back a few years ago where one owner lost his son when the latter decided to take Pop's car out for a spin.

Despite the enormously complex AWD and the weight, the GTR is still a sportscar, and it deserves respect... or it'll bite back.
 
Ouch, that was stupid. I wonder what the driver thought of when he crashed the GT-R.... But I totally agree with My_Sterious, these rich and stupid drivers need to have some sort of experience driving a fast car before owning one. Maybe have some license restrictions on certain cars, and have them take an extra license to drive/own a supercar. But then again, this could very well happen to anyone.... :scared:
 
Picture related..............



 
Back