GTR R35 ‘17 Drag Setup

• Thread starter TGol
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Sorry if this already been covered.

Has anyone got a good drag setup 1/4 mile? (Fully upgraded)

Thank you guys

Psn ID: R31TBP

Still trying to figure out the best suspension and LSD setup but I think I have a transmission for both 1/4(roughly) and the long distance tunnel setup.

Not quite the same like gt6/5

Still trying to figure out the best suspension and LSD setup but I think I have a transmission for both 1/4(roughly) and the long distance tunnel setup.

Not quite the same like gt6/5

Tell me about it mate. Kinda upset but hey, beggers can’t be choosers.

Any chance of posting that you have for the GTR?

Tell me about it mate. Kinda upset but hey, beggers can’t be choosers.

Any chance of posting that you have for the GTR?
I'll take a look when I get home

I think 1st gear is between 90-95MPH, 6th around 220MPH, can go close to 300mph when doing long runs.

Those are the the numbers next to the gear ratios of each gear.

Like I said not sure about suspension and LSD so you can start by keeping those at default.

Launching has been so inconsistent so I can't tell if a change I did made the car faster or not.

I'll take a look when I get home

I think 1st gear is between 90-95MPH, 6th around 220MPH, can go close to 300mph when doing long runs.

Those are the the numbers next to the gear ratios of each gear.

Like I said not sure about suspension and LSD so you can start by keeping those at default.

Launching has been so inconsistent so I can't tell if a change I did made the car faster or not.
Thanks buddy. I appreciate that!

Sorry been grinding out for miles

Like I posted though, get first gear to be around 95mph, that should get you a decent launch then adjust the rest of the gears to be evenly as close to each other as possible

Back