GTR R35 1/4 Mile Drag Tune Advice

• Thread starter CFB930
  • 9 comments
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
I’m willing to help, give advice, guidance with tuning the Nissan GTR R35 for drag. Since in the game I get people asking me for my tune, I rather just give you all the things you’ll need. So any questions bring them

Well everybodys beating me off the launch and i dont know how cause i have a good suspension set up.So, ima gonna need with help with the gears to help me launch quicker

I’m willing to help, give advice, guidance with tuning the Nissan GTR R35 for drag. Since in the game I get people asking me for my tune, I rather just give you all the things you’ll need. So any questions bring them
Thank you for sharing your hard earned and sleepless nights tunes. My question, I get good starting positions but speed is lacking to hold positions. Should I spread the gear change longer between first-forth. Shorter on fifth and sixth. Thank you in advance. Van

Hey mate, I would really appreciate if you can share your tune with me, I’m fast but I’ve been getting trashed by other GTRs
Greetings mate

Back