parksideu14 Messages 326 Wigan Messages iiHiiNDLEYx Jun 4, 2011 #1 Why will my Gtr spec v only hit 802 bhp I've installed all top end upgrades but others have like 830 bhp.
Why will my Gtr spec v only hit 802 bhp I've installed all top end upgrades but others have like 830 bhp.
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 Jun 4, 2011 #2 Is it new ? maybe it need running in.
parksideu14 Messages 326 Wigan Messages iiHiiNDLEYx Jun 4, 2011 #3 mark2002 Is it new ? maybe it need running in. Click to expand... I know but 20 odd bhp from running in.
mark2002 Is it new ? maybe it need running in. Click to expand... I know but 20 odd bhp from running in.
blootmens Messages 102 Messages newdude17 Jun 4, 2011 #4 Also, an oil change does help. Not only with second hand cars, but also with new cars. Hope this helps:tup:
Also, an oil change does help. Not only with second hand cars, but also with new cars. Hope this helps:tup:
1 10,500RPM Messages 361 Messages kcrumlish Jun 4, 2011 #5 I just checked, mine has 867bhp. You need to do about 186 miles to run it in fully.
ImaRobot Messages 14,448 Los Angeles, CA Messages Lma_robot Messages lImaRobotl Jun 4, 2011 #6 plus if your car is brand new, try driving it for a while. Break it in and it adds some HP.
parksideu14 Messages 326 Wigan Messages iiHiiNDLEYx Jun 4, 2011 #7 I've got 844 bhp with a oil change and 3 laps of monza.
boredgunner Messages 917 Messages Strickand Jun 5, 2011 #9 10 I just checked, mine has 867bhp. You need to do about 186 miles to run it in fully. Click to expand... This. It won't go any higher than 867.
10 I just checked, mine has 867bhp. You need to do about 186 miles to run it in fully. Click to expand... This. It won't go any higher than 867.
GT-D34DLY310 Messages 319 Messages deadly310 Jun 5, 2011 #10 boredgunner This. It won't go any higher than 867. Click to expand... Yup, same here.
FishHunters Messages 1,973 Florida - USA Messages Flsurffisher Jun 6, 2011 #11 Yeah, getting a couple hundred miles on a car will increase the HP, (in GT5)
colepepper Messages 175 Messages colepepper Jun 6, 2011 #12 Always do oil changes right after you buy a new car and every 15 or so races.