GTRA | RSeat WSGTC S3 | Preseason Round 5 | Spa-Francorchamps

No stewards available tonight I guess. I'll try again tomorrow 9-9:30pm PST. tx.

Oh sorry you missed us. I was in pal for the last hour qualified cicua, then johnkiller came in.


steward : Will-i-am/Trajikone
pilot : #43 GTP_cicua
lap 1 : 2:26.246
lap 2 : 2:25.596
best lap : 2:25.596


Im off to try the new time trials.
 
Last edited:
I will make sure the spreadsheet is up to date with quali times on my lunch break in an hour or so, keep em coming!
 
might need to do my qualifying tonight is that ok?
 
Sure, I would like to do mine as well
 
Is there anyone at any of the PAL rooms that could host my qualifying?
 
hi ! can we have a stewart on PAL 1 plz ? :)
 
I would, since I wanted to qualify now anyway. But I've got to go to work, (couldn't, since nobody was up to stewarding me) so I can't stay! I guess I'll have to start at the back of the grid... unless somebody can tell me what the deadline is and I can try qualifying tonight. *sigh*

Fortunately this is just a pre-season race :)
 
Last edited:
You have until midnight tonight. I will be in pal-1 tonight if that helps 👍
 
can u come now twisted ? or not ? lol
 
twistedfirework
You have until midnight tonight. I will be in pal-1 tonight if that helps 👍

Midnight PST that is 👍
 
I may be able to be on around 11am- 12pm pst (7-8pm gmt)

If not ill be on around 9pm pst, try to catch Sail for his. Sail if im not on by 9 pm pst ill definitely be on before 10pm pst. Ill stay on till 12am pst for anyone who needs it.
 
Who's online who can watch me qualify?now
 
i want too ;)
 
Sorry. I can't get to my ps3 yet. I will be on at about 7-30pm gmt
 
Anyone have a good GTR tune? I havent done a single lap yet, and I don't think I will have time to practice, set up the car and qualify. I'll try though. 👍
 
So you guys know - I have a work dinner tomorrow night, so won't be able to make this - hence not qualifying yet :(

Hopefully next week things will work out for me!
 
NEPALII
Anyone have a good GTR tune? I havent done a single lap yet, and I don't think I will have time to practice, set up the car and qualify. I'll try though. 👍

You may as well qualify even if you don't have time to do anything else with the car, posting a time could mean the difference between getting to race and not 👍
 
Scanny_Flick
You may as well qualify even if you don't have time to do anything else with the car, posting a time could mean the difference between getting to race and not 👍

When are you coming on Scanny?
 
You may as well qualify even if you don't have time to do anything else with the car, posting a time could mean the difference between getting to race and not 👍

I doubt that Scanny. We're 3 in PAL GT500 at the moment. If there are 9 guys interested to participate in a pre-race, i don't see them.
 
I doubt that Scanny. We're 3 in PAL GT500 at the moment. If there are 9 guys interested to participate in a pre-race, i don't see them.

I've stated my intention not to race this weekend, but if there aren't many people racing tomorrow I'll start at the back of the grid just for the purpose of keeping the numbers up.
 
Oh sorry you missed us. I was in pal for the last hour qualified cicua, then johnkiller came in.


steward : Will-i-am/Trajikone
pilot : #43 GTP_cicua
lap 1 : 2:26.246
lap 2 : 2:25.596
best lap : 2:25.596


Im off to try the new time trials.

I just missed you last night. I'll be in NTSC-1 at around 9pm pst or so tonight. Unless there are stewards elsewhere at that time, please let me know. tx.
 
I doubt that Scanny. We're 3 in PAL GT500 at the moment. If there are 9 guys interested to participate in a pre-race, i don't see them.

still no harm to do it, takes 10 mins
 
For some reason I can't view the qualifying leader board from GPF it said I have to sign in?
 
steward : twistedfirework
pilot : #27 hellboyfr
lap 1 : 2:25.455
lap2 : 2:26.564
best lap : 2:25.564

pilot : #48 oalithgow
lap1 : 2:18.790 dirty = 2:23.790
lap 2 : 2:18.049
best lap : 2:18.049


pilot : #10 johnkiller2
lap 1 : 2:24.578
lap 2 : 2:24.187
best lap : 2:24.187



pilot : #13 NEPALII
lap 1 : 2:15.719
lap 2 : 2:16.126
best lap : 2:15.719



pilot : #39 Scanny_Flick
lap 1 : 2:25.434
lap 2 : 2:25.752
best lap : 2:25.752



pilot : #37 paulmac2K9
lap1 : 2:24.993
lap2 : 2:24.988
best lap : 2:24.988
 
Last edited:
I'll be there in about 20 min to qualify. Hope there is a steward there.
 
my laps need to be put down cheers 👍
 
I intend to qualify for the PAL GT500 race tonight, since I'm free for the race tomorrow. :)
Don't know about Sat night yet.
 
CSLACR
I intend to qualify for the PAL GT500 race tonight, since I'm free for the race tomorrow. :)
Don't know about Sat night yet.

I am in pal 1 now 👍
 
I intend to qualify for the PAL GT500 race tonight, since I'm free for the race tomorrow. :)
Don't know about Sat night yet.

Why not get some GT300 practice.

We had a great race at Indy. It would be great to race again
 
Back