GTRA | RSeat WSGTC S3 | Round 7 | Monza | Italian GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter CSLACR
  • 152 comments
  • 9,911 views
That's quite slower than the fastest GT300s, too...
 
You sure you got the right tyres on?
 
Sorry, I meant 47's. lol
 
Hmm strange. These are the figures I get:

No ballast 596pp: Full aero (40/65), engine 90.0% / 467bhp.
90 kg ballast (1190kg total) gives 590pp (ballast placed at "50", far rear).
To get 591pp, I have to decrease weight to 1179kg.

There can be some borderline differences between cars, like taking 1 kg off can change the PP for one but not the other. But not 11kg.

The car I use is unmodified and untuned, only broken in by Bob (200 miles @ Laguna, oil change after, max downforce, engine limiter down to match PP).

What figures do you get?

--

Edit: I would say 1+26 and 1+9 laps.

That is the correct way to check PP for a GT500 car with ballast.👍
 
Hmm strange. These are the figures I get:

No ballast 596pp: Full aero (40/65), engine 90.0% / 467bhp.
90 kg ballast (1190kg total) gives 590pp (ballast placed at "50", far rear).
To get 591pp, I have to decrease weight to 1179kg.

There can be some borderline differences between cars, like taking 1 kg off can change the PP for one but not the other. But not 11kg.

The car I use is unmodified and untuned, only broken in by Bob (200 miles @ Laguna, oil change after, max downforce, engine limiter down to match PP).

What figures do you get?

--

Edit: I would say 1+26 and 1+9 laps.

Yeah thats right. Not sure what i did wrong. All good.

Can someone come to NTSC-1 to watch me qualify please?
 
a PURE | HEADS UP​

We're approaching mid spring, and most of us go from winter to summer time. Or daylight savings as some of you say.

What's a tad tricky here is that we don't move the clock forward on the same date all over the world..

I.e, here in Sweden, we go in to daylight savings in the night between 25th, and 26th of March.

So expect to have some issues during the next mounth or so until all countries are on the same page again when it comes to start times for your races and quali sessions.


So make sure to take this in to concideration. 👍

PURE Racing to you all!
Best regards
Dennis / PURE Founder.
 
Need a steward in pal 1 asap.

edit: Can't qualify then. Hope there will be no div 2 because I shaved 2 seconds off my lap time with 30 minutes of practice. Gotta get going now and when I get back it'll be too late.

Add me to the waiting list please.
 
Last edited:
Guys there has not been a steward in here for ages. Can I just Q the guys as some of them have things to do?
 
xStretch-
Guys there has not been a steward in here for ages. Can I just Q the guys as some of them have things to do?

If you all run now and josh saves the replays I will look them over tonight. Just make sure there are no practice runs. Everyone gets one go only 👍
 
twistedfirework
If you all run now and josh saves the replays I will look them over tonight. Just make sure there are no practice runs. Everyone gets one go only 👍

I will keep looking at his ps3, it's just that I can't sit at it at the mo.
Please post here who is running
 
Ok, well Ok8 has left now and I need to set my wheel up so I'm not in a rush.
 
I will be in PAL-1 soon.
 
Pilot: Josh F

Watched by Stretch

1st Lap 1'54.539

2nd Lap: 1'54.304

Clean as a whistle
 
Last edited:
Will file in at the back tomorrow night, had no time to practice.
 
I will not be able to make tomorrow's race. I am going with my wife for her ultra sound. See you guys next week.
 
I will not be able to make tomorrow's race. I am going with my wife for her ultra sound. See you guys next week.

Ahhh, good old ultra sounds. :D
Will this be the first time you see the baby?
 
Ahhh, good old ultra sounds. :D
Will this be the first time you see the baby?

Second time.. But hopefully we will learn the gender from this one.:)
 
Second time.. But hopefully we will learn the gender from this one.:)

to be honest I would like the surprise but its down to you hope it want you want hehe. Good luck
 
I will not be able to make tomorrow's race. I am going with my wife for her ultra sound. See you guys next week.

Great stuff man!
 
Add me to the reserves list. Won't be able to qualify tonight.
 
It will still be a surprise.. Just a bit sooner.:sly:
Damn skippy, it's a surprise either way, and this way you have clothes for the kid right away. :lol:
 
I should be able to be on to help qualify any one in about an hour
 
I can't believe my crappy lap is pole xD

Going to be chased by two Italianos into to T1!
 
Are we running same or mixed class? Can't seem to find anything saying which, probably blatantly obvious too..
 
Says same class dual heats on the qualifing register ;).
 
Hahaha my bad! Cheers
 
I will not be able to make tomorrow's race. I am going with my wife for her ultra sound. See you guys next week.

If you get a 4d scan, it will amaze you. Hope all goes well for you.
 
Steward: Trajikone
pilot: #51 GTP_Monstar
lap 1: *1:47.491 clean
lap 2: 1:46.672 no good
Best lap: 1:47.491
* * *

Steward: *iforcev8
pilot: #60 Trajikone
lap 1: *1:52.533 off
lap 2: 1:47.874
Best lap: *1:47.874


Went off on my first flying lap so I stayed way safe on the 2nd.

* ** congrats Rees!
 
Last edited:
Great stuff, Rees! :)
 
Back