GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
  • 39,031 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any rooms tonight? Ill be on in 30min. Psn- Miketoberfest
 
I should be able to get on, post up when you guys are on.👍
 
1472 6399 8365 2933 5702

Just went live!
 
Coming in now...
 
Maybe we can do staggered starts

No way, one on track at time's the only way to go, also because the drivers need an observer.

I might practice a bit tomorrow, but I won't be able to get good time in until the week starts. Looks like a fun stage though.
 
Anyone available to watch me do SS01? Been practising and getting some good times.
 
Biffy
Anyone available to watch me do SS01? Been practising and getting some good times.

Add me, I have a room open
 
Room number

1472-4711-0038-4892-2546

Closed
 
Last edited:
Room Open:

1472-4711-0467-9860-0705

Closed
 
Last edited:
Room Open:

1472-4711-0467-9860-0705

When entering, please kindly inform me that you've verified the regulations.

Me, Scanny and Nep are already in a room, come join!

1472-6118-3787-3246-6082
 
Darn... missed the last post. Oh well. I'll try again later tonight.
 
Anyone make a room
 
Anyone getting on tonight?
 
Alright and then we can do it all over again lol
 
Anyone on now? FR Dustin_B
 
Sorry guys, can't host at the moment. A bit hungover at the moment. Maybe later on tonight :cheers:

Anyone ran last night?
 
Later on as in? Lol
 
Sorry guys, can't host at the moment. A bit hungover at the moment. Maybe later on tonight :cheers:

Anyone ran last night?
Me, miketober, and GTP_RS172 ran last night, I'll be posting them in results shortly.

I also can't get on right now, hopefully later though, don't know yet.


Very ugly run for me, I went on a crazy out of control drift spree through the twisties on lap one, then after running a close to perfect first half of lap 2, smacked the wall coming into the tunnel :ouch: got front end damage and winded up losing at least 1.5 seconds over my two laps.
 
Last edited:
I can wait a while, I'm not doing a dang thing today anyways.
 
Hello everybody! :) Sorry for the absence, it's been a wild weekend over here.

I'll be hosting a room as soon as I finish with some homework and other stuff I need to finish for tomorrow :) If anyone wants to do SS01 PM me or add me (PSN: MoLieG)

Later! ;)
 
Anyone with a room number? If not, I'll set one up.

I'm setting up now:
1472-6399-8365-2933-4368

Any and all welcome :)
 
Last edited:
jubbyboi617
Anyone with a room number? If not, I'll set one up.

I'm setting up now:
1472-6399-8365-2933-4368

Any and all welcome :)

I might join in a few hours if this room is still open.
 
I seem to be unable to get on when anyone else is on. Wrong timing and everything. Hopefully I'll get a time up for Stage 1. :scared:
 
@Masi_23 - I PM'd you Eric. Pls chek ur inbox. :)
 
If anyone needs to be spotted, let me know. I can either come to your room, or you can come to mine. I have both custom tracks. I'll be available as long as the room number given @ 7:21PM EST is listed as open. I'll strike it when I close it.
 
If anyone needs to be spotted, let me know. I can either come to your room, or you can come to mine. I have both custom tracks. I'll be available as long as the room number given @ 7:21PM EST is listed as open. I'll strike it when I close it.

Just got to my PS3 :) Can you keep an eye on my lap? ;)
 
I'll be on later today for an hour or two.

Anyone planning to make their runs?

By the way, a handful (around 7?) has showed up in the first 3 days of the rally. Hopefully more will show up or ill start dropping people by the beginning of Round 2.
 
I'll be on later today for an hour or two.

Anyone planning to make their runs?

By the way, a handful (around 7?) has showed up in the first 3 days of the rally. Hopefully more will show up or ill start dropping people by the beginning of Round 2.

I still haven't downloaded the courses or secured my car yet. I will be running though. I think I am correct, that we have until Friday to get our runs in.

Edit-
Stoked for the team to have Nepalii on board. Should make us a strong team. Slightly worried, though, that his times might make me look slow:nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back