- 581
- mike30pot
So are we restarting or resuming?
We'll be restarting. Details TBA.
WRC, an Online Time-Trial Series! Sick of not finding the right series because of your timezone?
Look no further! There are no time zones in WRC! Single driver time-trial runs!
The co driver is the little blinking number that tells u what gear to be in to make the turn
Ty e lol im very excited for once I did well in one of these thing but yet rally is my specialty on this game. To my main reason y I posted this but I think if we're restarting r co driver should be that light number by the revs and u should make new special stages for sweden with the limited practice and so its new to us
By using these forums, you agree to the following:
You will not use textspeak (r, u, plz, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
Woops..... Sorry![]()
That's actually the narrowest you can go with the snow theme.
Rally really needs some support from PD. Force Feedback with a wheel on Snow is just weird.

Course creator snow tracks is what he said are to wide.
Course creator snow tracks is what he said are to wide.
I haven't made any, but the ones I've seen are all wide.
I hadn't noticed Chamonix wasn't in, I love that track, not sure what you mean by non-existent grip though...Trust me, i spend a lot of time with the course creator and that's the narrowest it could go. Which isn't narrow at all :/ That's actually one of the reasons why there's only 1 snow stage for Sweden.
The grip in the pre-made tracks already in the game has very GT4 like grip - translation: non-existent - that's why i didn't choose any of them.
Now i didn't realize the weird force feedback (for steering wheels) with custom snow tracks since i tested all of them with the DS3 - in that case, i guess we could probably look into some of the chamonix tracks for the relaunch. We'll see about it![]()