GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
  • 39,028 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign up links no work on App.

Lock me in that Red Bull C4 please
 
I just went with the Delta S4 without even testing. Don't care if its good or not, I just love that car's rawness(is that a word? :)). Group B FTW
 
Since the WRC class seems to be where the action is I signed up with the Lancer Evo Super Rally Car '03.
 
Owens, both Red Bull C4s were already taken, unfortunately.

Here's the current list for WRC Class.

WRCDriversList.png
 
Really I'm the lone wolf running for SWRT? lol that's okay :)
 
Masi_23
Owens, both Red Bull C4s were already taken, unfortunately.

Here's the current list for WRC Class.

Booo

Evo VIII Super Rally please
 
Series start moved to 1 week for further testing.

Round 1 will be October 10-21.
 
Series start moved to 1 week for further testing.

Round 1 will be October 10-21.


Do you need an extra tester? Or any other type of help. My days and nights are free.
 
Do you need an extra tester? Or any other type of help. My days and nights are free.

Can you type up a lost of all the Rally cars you have?

We're still determining the PP restriction for Promotions and Group B/Vintage Classes.
 
Can you type up a lost of all the Rally cars you have?

We're still determining the PP restriction for Promotions and Group B/Vintage Classes.

Oh yeah no problem, I'm going thru my garage as I type.
 
CSLACR
EVO 8? Is that in the game?

Up 7/8 posts Masi has a chart with cars. It's the only Mitsubishi.
 
Too late to switch? I think I mean to click the '08. Not sure if I have '03 or not.
 
No problem, Hiroki 👍

Just sign-up again and ill delete your old one.

@ Owensracing - you can only select one class to compete in :) I already sign-ed you up earlier with the evo. 👍
 
Sorry and Thank You.
 
Mitsubishi: Pajero rally raid '85
Pajero evolution rally raid '03
Lancer Evolution VI '99
CZ-3 Tarmac rally
Lancer Evo super rally car
Lancer Evolution IV '97
Lancer 1600 GSR rally '74

Subaru: Impreza '03
Impreza '99
Impreza '01
Impreza Prototype '01
Impreza WRC '08

Toyota: Celica GT-Four RC (ST205) '95
RSC rally raid concept
Celica GT-Four RC (ST185) '95
Corolla WRC '98

Peugeot: 205 Turbo 16 RC '85
206 WRC '99

Nissan: 240 RS Rally '85

Lancia: Stratos RC '77
Delta HF Intergrale RC '92
Delta S4 RC '85

Ford: RS200 RC '85
Focus WRC '99
Focus RS WRC '07
Escort RC '98

Citroën: Xsara RC Kit Car '99
C4 WRC '08

Suzuki: SX4 WRC '08
 
Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03

I assume this then, it's an Evo VIII, but 8's not part of the name. ;)
 
Thinking of joining. Any clarification on the Xsara rally car?
 
I believe that's the full car name.
 
Citroen Junior Team? :p
 
Hello everybody!!! Just signed in with Suzuki World Rally Team!!! :)

Hope we can have some fun over here! :dopey:

BTW Masi, do we have to bring our own cars for the series??? :dunce: (sorry if it's a dumb question ...)

Thanks!
 
Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03

I assume this then, it's an Evo VIII, but 8's not part of the name. ;)

I believe they left off the 8 because it was a prototype. But I could be wrong, because I usually am. :crazy:
 
btw, dude where's Eiger K Trail?!
 
Alright, I just signed up for the WRC class since it seemed like no one has joined the two other classes. I also went ahead grabbed the Impreza WRC '03. I must tell you guys though, I am somewhat new to Rally so the score for the manufactures might well be affected.
 
Thinking of joining. Any clarification on the Xsara rally car?

Citroen Xsara Kit-car? What about it?

btw, dude where's Eiger K Trail?!

I just find it weird that the gravel in this track has way less grip (in comparison to liege) so i left it out for now.

BTW Masi, do we have to bring our own cars for the series?

Yes, you do. But if you need helping acquiring a certain car, feel free to ask for help.

Alright, I just signed up for the WRC class since it seemed like no one has joined the two other classes. I also went ahead grabbed the Impreza WRC '03. I must tell you guys though, I am somewhat new to Rally so the score for the manufactures might well be affected.

:cheers:
 
WANTED: CO-Admin - Please leave me a PM :cheers:

I might be able to take this position up, what's the job description? :sly:
 
I might be able to take this position up, what's the job description? :sly:

Host, helping manage google docs, reviewing replays, etc.

I'll be writing up a Penalty System so Stewards are needed. But since you're already a Steward in WSGTC, you're automatically a Steward here 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back