GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
  • 233,980 views
No chance! I only scored 65 points at Laguna and you must have scored at least 16. :p

Ha...

Didn't botter with the math. Although you should get style point along with Andy for driving your Heavyweight fatty cars so fast. ;)
 
Right as i have some spare time i might have a look at the final results of the last race. Just need to find where i put them screenshots.... lol
 
Right as i have some spare time i might have a look at the final results of the last race. Just need to find where i put them screenshots.... lol

I sent you a mail with the D1 I think.
 
I sent you a mail with the D1 I think.

I dont see it.....

EDIT

Dont worry found it, didnt think to check my gmail account LOL


ALSO

I need to know what % of race completion did Wardez, Masi and Piony d/c so we can work out how much points did give them
and did Luckleft2gunz start the race? if so when did he d/c
 
Last edited:
@ CSL - check the WRS section! There's a sticky there with a step by step process :D



UPDATE!


Drivers Table after Round 7 (Teams Table will come later).

CombinedDriverStandingsR7.png


LegendKeys10-2.png

"paulmack2k9" :grumpy: :sly:
 
Pag: Facebook page. 👍

Masi: RAVELLRON is missing in the GT300 table. Drives an MR-S.
 
Room up: 1472-4710-9909-6400-4789
 
Ahh crap... sorry guys, it was around 3am whem i made that, didnt notice. I'll fix it.
 
May I ask what my penalty was for Suzuka?
 
Lynchy098
May I ask what my penalty was for Suzuka?

Blue car, you hit it. :)
 
Lynchy098
At the hairpin? Ohh, i remember :) I also remember the sky turning into a sunset orange at the end of the race Lol :P

I don't get the last part? Did it really change colors. I don't look up much. Sit 4' from a 60" tv hahaha
 
Should be great racing around the principality on Friday well exited about that
 
@ CSL - check the WRS section! There's a sticky there with a step by step process :D
I can't upload it to GTPlanet due to the size.
Email I think is easiest way, yes?
 
I can't upload it to GTPlanet due to the size.
Email I think is easiest way, yes?

www.Megaupload.com

Upload it there. It's easy and at the end it will give you a link that you can post here so everybody who wants can download it.
 
118 MB, about half an hour. You're welcome. ;) :lol:

Let me know if this doesn't work. Replay NTSC D1
 
Last edited:
Any times to report from Monaco practice?
 
1:32.xxx in my first session of about 30 laps.
I've decided I need more practice so I stay on the paved stuff more. :banghead: Or in this case, off the walls less.💡
 
ok, fastest lap last season was set by Wardez with a brilliant 1:31.515 (If I recall). Pole was 32.5ish.. Going to double check that right away..
 
Yesss, it was a hearty lap during my futile attempt to chase down JPzer after my ridiculous start. It was without a draft, heart was pounding hard after that lap.


Quick off-topic question:
ATTENTION F1 VIDEO GAME FANS
So who's getting their F1 2011 on this week? It's coming out here in the U.S tomorrow. It's gonna go live in a few hours here on Steam, can't wait!

My brother's getting a PS3 copy for himself so if anyone of you want to do some co-op racing or online stuff PM me or comment on my GTP profile!
 
Quick off-topic question:
ATTENTION F1 VIDEO GAME FANS
So who's getting their F1 2011 on this week? It's coming out here in the U.S tomorrow. It's gonna go live in a few hours here on Steam, can't wait!

My brother's getting a PS3 copy for himself so if anyone of you want to do some co-op racing or online stuff PM me or comment on my GTP profile!

Will get my copy tomorrow my friend ;)
 
Wardez
Yesss, it was a hearty lap during my futile attempt to chase down JPzer after my ridiculous start. It was without a draft, heart was pounding hard after that lap.

Quick off-topic question:
ATTENTION F1 VIDEO GAME FANS
So who's getting their F1 2011 on this week? It's coming out here in the U.S tomorrow. It's gonna go live in a few hours here on Steam, can't wait!

My brother's getting a PS3 copy for himself so if anyone of you want to do some co-op racing or online stuff PM me or comment on my GTP profile!

Yeah I'll will be getting it in a few weeks can't afford it when it comes out then I will give him a game if he wants too?
 
Will get my copy tomorrow my friend ;)



Awesome! Wanna partner up and do some co-op?

Also, if anyone here has Steam, here's my Steam name:
_kojack
 
Damn you guys. In Europe it only hit shelves this friday. :(
I'm thinking on buying it. Looks nice.
 
1:32.xxx in my first session of about 30 laps.
I've decided I need more practice so I stay on the paved stuff more. :banghead: Or in this case, off the walls less.💡

First session offline was 31.9, first session in lobby was 32.9, a tire-saving setup ran 33.1 in session 3.
 
After about 20 mins practice I am at 1:39.5

mole had the fastest lap and pole last season in the GT300 class:
Fastest lap: 1:36.271
Pole position: 1:37.369
 
First session offline was 31.9, first session in lobby was 32.9, a tire-saving setup ran 33.1 in session 3.

Why do you practice offline?

I know some say that if the tire wear are on, it's similar to on-line lobby..

My experiance say that those facts are not 100% correct. As you might see when comparing your off vs. on-line tests.

I always practice in an open lobby.
31.9 is really good IF the physics are the same..
 
iQdLz.jpg


Don't worry about it guys, I just REALLY love Monaco.

I'm still in the room:
A7o8E.jpg
 
Why do you practice offline?

I know some say that if the tire wear are on, it's similar to on-line lobby..

My experiance say that those facts are not 100% correct. As you might see when comparing your off vs. on-line tests.

I always practice in an open lobby.
31.9 is really good IF the physics are the same..
They're not the same for me, not at all, I was just trying it through Wardez's idea, but one-make races and regular offline run the same for me, more grip and quicker times, lobbies are quite different for me.
Hoping to get somewhere mid 32's in lobby.

iQdLz.jpg


Don't worry about it guys, I just REALLY love Monaco.
Ur effin crazy man.:crazy:
 
Back