GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
  • 233,978 views

.: ROUND 5 MONZA - GREEN FLAG COUNTDOWN :.

gen_img.php



NextEventR5-1.png



GT500 Host | Chorda | Room Number: 1472 - 6118 - 4130 - 9221 - 6308
GT300 Host | Hortus IX | Room Number: 1472 - 6399 - 9009 - 5382 - 6686





Header-clearbottom.png

Flahsbanner2.png


R5-Top-Of-SignUp-Link.png

R5-Left-Of-SignUp-Link.png

R5-Top-of-Qualy-Link.png

R5-Left-Of-Qualy-Link.png

R5-Top-of-Event-Link.png

R5-Right-Of-EventLink.png

Flahsbanner3.png

TopYouT.png

LeftUT.png
Round5PowerRankingss-1.png

Round5-Bottom-Of-Youtube2.png

Flahsbanner2.png

11HeadBanner-1.png
 
Last edited:
Someone else host GT500 if we don't hear anything from Chorda in 5min?
 
Achtung!

I'd like to test a new start procedure in good time - at least 20 minutes before green flag - so please guys, please try to join as early as you can so that we can test it with as many cars as possible.

This is the procedure:

1. We reset the track (to erase any timed laps that were made previously)

2. We join the track in free run mode and get in position as per our quali times (no-one must put in a timed lap - the leader should just drive to the first corner and remain stationary until everyone else has lined up behind him)

3. We start the race and wait for the countdown

4. With luck, the PD servers will have replicated the order from free run mode and we'll all be in our correct positions for the race 'proper' (the test race, that is).

5. We continue as per usual with the leader controlling the pace during the formation lap.

6. et Voila! (I hope)

If you've any questions, ask away.
 
Gt500: 1472-6118-4130-9221-6308
 
having problems with net gives a min lol, btw hortus we do this procedure in Mules 111R series and it works great ;)
 
thunderstorm made my internet skip, then PS3 froze, will be on within 5 minutes.
 
Is there a spot for me?
 
Coming ON! Joining room STAT
 
Hey guys, just dropping by to see how Qualifying has turned out and to say good luck to Dante! Hope everyone has a great race, have to say the front of the grid looks pretty different, hopefully w-g-e will have more luck this week 👍 Just gonna try to catch up on some of the stuff I've missed, damn this thread moves fast!
 
I just dc'd on parade lap, please wait for me?
 
Just rebooting ps3 etc, don't know why there is an issue, not had a problem before.
 
I guess no one reads the forum in moments like this, thanks guys... 👎 👎 👎

We restarted twice for DCs at Round 1 but you can't even wait once for me? Lame, just lame. I rejoined, then decided to reboot the ps3 just incase - posting on the forum to let you know what was happening. By the time I come back, you've already started! Gentlemen!! Why did I bother to update on here with what's happening if no one cares to read it?!

Took me ten minutes, including updating on here, to reboot everything and to now have a stable connection. We started 15 mins late, yet waiting another 10mins is too much?! Really not happy, we have waited a LONG time for other drivers through multiple dcs; Owens, Falcon to name but a few - but the guy who's on pole you don't care for? Even when I came back in the room people had decided to continue racing and had to be told to stop!! Just because it's the polesitter its ok?? Masi seemed to be the only one who used his head, his fairness and his instinct (👍) at the first start by jumping out of the race. But wow, seriously, going to be a lot less gentlemanly with my racing if this is how it is; people don't care so long as it's another person out of their way.
 
Last edited:
there are a couple of you in this series (i don't want to say names here but you will be getting PM's as well as admin/mods) that are way to aggressive during races calm down and stop intentionally hitting/forcing other drivers off just because they are faster then you if they qualified in front of you mmmm.... whats that mean? this is not bumper cars ********************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
dc lap 10ish, already dc'd twice this season, going to work on it hopefully won't happen again
 
Hey guys, just dropping by to see how Qualifying has turned out and to say good luck to Dante! Hope everyone has a great race, have to say the front of the grid looks pretty different, hopefully w-g-e will have more luck this week 👍 Just gonna try to catch up on some of the stuff I've missed, damn this thread moves fast!
Thanks mate. But it didn't work out.:(
 
I guess no one reads the forum in moments like this, thanks guys... 👎 👎 👎

We restarted twice for DCs at Round 1 but you can't even wait once for me? Lame, just lame. I rejoined, then decided to reboot the ps3 just incase - posting on the forum to let you know what was happening. By the time I come back, you've already started! Gentlemen!! Why did I bother to update on here with what's happening if no one cares to read it?!

Took me ten minutes, including updating on here, to reboot everything and to now have a stable connection. We started 15 mins late, yet waiting another 10mins is too much?! Really not happy, we have waited a LONG time for other drivers through multiple dcs; Owens, Falcon to name but a few - but the guy who's on pole you don't care for? Even when I came back in the room people had decided to continue racing and had to be told to stop!! Just because it's the polesitter its ok?? Masi seemed to be the only one who used his head, his fairness and his instinct (👍) at the first start by jumping out of the race. But wow, seriously, going to be a lot less gentlemanly with my racing if this is how it is; people don't care so long as it's another person out of their way.

a) I was actually the first one to jump out. Thanks :rolleyes:

b) We did wait for you. You disconnected again, then Hortus said that we weren't waiting for you again. It was his choice, so don't blame us.

c) I turn the internet off my laptop so ensure I have a good connection to the room. Thus, I cannot read the forums. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this.
 
I guess no one reads the forum in moments like this, thanks guys... 👎 👎 👎

We restarted twice for DCs at Round 1 but you can't even wait once for me? Lame, just lame. I rejoined, then decided to reboot the ps3 just incase - posting on the forum to let you know what was happening. By the time I come back, you've already started! Gentlemen!! Why did I bother to update on here with what's happening if no one cares to read it?!

Took me ten minutes, including updating on here, to reboot everything and to now have a stable connection. We started 15 mins late, yet waiting another 10mins is too much?! Really not happy, we have waited a LONG time for other drivers through multiple dcs; Owens, Falcon to name but a few - but the guy who's on pole you don't care for? Even when I came back in the room people had decided to continue racing and had to be told to stop!! Just because it's the polesitter its ok?? Masi seemed to be the only one who used his head, his fairness and his instinct (👍) at the first start by jumping out of the race. But wow, seriously, going to be a lot less gentlemanly with my racing if this is how it is; people don't care so long as it's another person out of their way.

We waited for you. You cameback but unfortunately you DC'd again.
 
I guess no one reads the forum in moments like this, thanks guys... 👎 👎 👎

We restarted twice for DCs at Round 1 but you can't even wait once for me? Lame, just lame. I rejoined, then decided to reboot the ps3 just incase - posting on the forum to let you know what was happening. By the time I come back, you've already started! Gentlemen!! Why did I bother to update on here with what's happening if no one cares to read it?!

Took me ten minutes, including updating on here, to reboot everything and to now have a stable connection. We started 15 mins late, yet waiting another 10mins is too much?! Really not happy, we have waited a LONG time for other drivers through multiple dcs; Owens, Falcon to name but a few - but the guy who's on pole you don't care for? Even when I came back in the room people had decided to continue racing and had to be told to stop!! Just because it's the polesitter its ok?? Masi seemed to be the only one who used his head, his fairness and his instinct (👍) at the first start by jumping out of the race. But wow, seriously, going to be a lot less gentlemanly with my racing if this is how it is; people don't care so long as it's another person out of their way.

Moleman, I'm sorry you feel that way. But we DID wait for you. You came into the room and then lagged out again. I decided that waiting for you again was out of the question so you can put the blame on me if it suits.
But, as I have you on my PSN, I saw you go offline and thought that was that. I honestly thought you'd decided to quit.

I'm sorry that I didn't check the forum beforehand to read your message.

I think in future I won't host any more races, whatever the concept. My understanding was that, under no circumstances, do we restart. Not even once. But we did restart. We all exited the track - I was actually waiting for Atlas to quit seeing as he was in the lead at the time and thought it was ultimately his call whether or not to quit and try again. When you rejoined the room we were all relieved I'm sure, but after the second lag out it was kind of a no brainer. I'm surprised at your reaction, but can understand the frustration you must be going through.

I reiterate - I WILL NOT be hosting any more races. I feel I've done my share of hosting over the length of the series anyway - I pass the baton to someone else.

As for the race itself...

Congrats to all those who deservedly finished on the podium.

Have fun at your GT500 event next week and I'l be back to participate at the continuation of the series in a few weeks time.
 
Really not happy, we have waited a LONG time for other drivers through multiple dcs; Owens, Falcon to name but a few - but the guy who's on pole you don't care for?
We did exactly the same thing as in the 1st race at Fuji. Waited once, the 2nd time you disconnected we started. In the first race C-Falcon disconnected, we waited, then OwensRacing disconnected and we continued. Nobody is happy when they DC but you make it sound like we sabotaged your router. 👎👎👎
 
GT300 Provisional Results

IMG_7629-1.jpg


We waited for you Andy, then you DC'd again.

I guess people were anxy after having the delays for testing the new start procedure; so the race was decided to
go on without you. It's too bad :( i could've waited a couple more times but majority wins so can't really do much.
 
Andil
I guess no one reads the forum in moments like this, thanks guys... 👎 👎 👎

We restarted twice for DCs at Round 1 but you can't even wait once for me? Lame, just lame. I rejoined, then decided to reboot the ps3 just incase - posting on the forum to let you know what was happening. By the time I come back, you've already started! Gentlemen!! Why did I bother to update on here with what's happening if no one cares to read it?!

Took me ten minutes, including updating on here, to reboot everything and to now have a stable connection. We started 15 mins late, yet waiting another 10mins is too much?! Really not happy, we have waited a LONG time for other drivers through multiple dcs; Owens, Falcon to name but a few - but the guy who's on pole you don't care for? Even when I came back in the room people had decided to continue racing and had to be told to stop!! Just because it's the polesitter its ok?? Masi seemed to be the only one who used his head, his fairness and his instinct (👍) at the first start by jumping out of the race. But wow, seriously, going to be a lot less gentlemanly with my racing if this is how it is; people don't care so long as it's another person out of their way.

We voted on the parade lap and the majority voted restart and wait for you.
Which we did. Then you rejoined the room and d/c again so we started the race again. There wasn't the option to restart again.
I think I speak for everyone when I say, we would rather you had raced.
 
I got the pleasure of racing CSL and w-g-e today. Granted it took the draft for me to hang. But nonetheless it was a blast racing people you can just go and not worry much about.

Toyosupra. Sure was hoping today was your day for a good clean race. To bad the draft bit you. :( we had some killer laps going. Till you got out on me. CSL came in to save the day with his draft.

All in all decent race. Got crashed out lap one second chicane. Pitted back to 13th. Finished 7th. Had a great run after the first lap.



Moleman, only race in WSGTC that I ever missed was the one Atlas speaks off. Sadly I was back in and fixed when the pace lap was being done. I hoped for a restart. Beings I hadn't missed a race. I was upset. I feel your pain!

Do note you are very well respected and a major part of WSGTC.
 
Last edited:
MÜLE_9242;5763746
a) I was actually the first one to jump out. Thanks :rolleyes:

b) We did wait for you. You disconnected again, then Hortus said that we weren't waiting for you again. It was his choice, so don't blame us.

c) I turn the internet off my laptop so ensure I have a good connection to the room. Thus, I cannot read the forums. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this.

i did exactly what mule said after my connection problems i turned my laptop off sorry Mole i was objecting to it also but once Hortus said "were not restarting (sorry moley) i knew i had to just concetrate on te race ahead of me.... sorry :(
 
Only BIRDS get ANGRY... let's keep our cool.:)
 
Provisional GT500 results:

eWCiY.jpg
 
I think i theoretically could've held on to 3rd but my tires was too worn out to hold off Paulmack (great racing Paul). Drove 24 laps (as well as Mule) with those tires :yuck:

I hate this track and its draft happy straights.

Official Results will come out as soon as the replays have been reviewed.

Mule, apologies in advance for ruining your race.
 
I reiterate - I WILL NOT be hosting any more races. I feel I've done my share of hosting over the length of the series anyway - I pass the baton to someone else.
Hortus, thanks for the many times you took it upon yourself to host races. It's a lot of extra work and I thought you always did a great job. 👍

I can try to host races in the future. My connection is 15Mbit/1Mbit cable with 10ms ping to NYC backbones.
 
Back