GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

  • Thread starter Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
  • 233,978 views
Aderrm completely destroyed the competition on the GT300! WOW. Nice one! Just looked at the D1 Fastest laps, and Im surprised, I thought the times were going to be much lower. I think I got a 1.28.3, actually faster than all D1. My problem was the rest(Consistency, tire wear). I have a lot to improve but with time I know I'll be up there. 👍

Gotta remember you had no ballast :) We were pushing ourselves around but since most of the D1 field had lots of ballast it was hard to get a good tow going. We didn't even break pole time xD.

Also, you guys had no GT300s so the total time differences reflect that.
Also depending on room connection rating among possibly other things has been known to increase grip, enough that it's been said to make a decent sized difference.

Looks like you all had a good race, which is good to hear, I'm back on wireless and the load times and general connection instantly felt better, so I apparently have the anomaly of internet connections, and should be good for next week, very frustrating and disappointing though. :(

Congrats to Red on the W, looks like you had an awesome race. 👍
 
Awesome clip Wardez!

We really need someone to edit and produce highligh vids :D
 
You can watch the entire race stream here (in very low degraded archive definition):

http://www.twitch.tv/wardezgo/b/294103228

A have a little highlight Youtube video getting uploaded as I type. It'll be up soon!

Video (720p will be available after the video's done processing. The quality will also be a lot better in a few minutes as the upload is still processing):


i watched it and had sound
 
Some inaccuracies in the standings tables.

Aderrm should have 70 (55+10+3+2) points instead of 68. OwensRacing showing 0 although he finished midfield in D2.
 
I'm trying to fighure out how D2 ended. Who DC'd? Fastest laps?

Mini race report:

Me and my incredible team mate Remy_K had a practice session last night to try anf find a good strategy.
He had 120 kg ballast :scared: so in order to make him have a shot at the higher places, we had to work together. Don't get me wrong, he's an alien. But 120 kg ballast is not a joke.
So our strategy was that I was going to lead, and he could catch up in my slip. Sometimes, especially in the late parts in 2 out of our 3 stints (Yes Wardez, we did a 2-stopper) I even lifted my throttle a bit to make him reach my slip.

So how was we going to pull this off? Wel, frst of all, we had to brake loose from the pack. We assumed that the batteling in the pack would cost a lot of time, and potential damage as well. What was a bit of bad luck for us was that GTP_CSL had to leave the room as we was about to start the race because of lag.
(I feel really sorry for you mate. You showed great understanding when you decided to leave. And that's VERY honerable.) So instead of 5 cars batteling eachother, the front pack was only 4 cars.
However, me and Remy_K pitted already after lap 3 (2nd race lap). We had to do a few more laps than one to be able to conserve our tires thru the first looooong stint. But we had a bit of a misscommunication. I ment 3rd race lap, but he dove in to the pits after 3rd overall lap. But I thought that he might had damage, and that he wanted to pit early because of that. But after watching the replay, I can see that that was not the case. A pure isunderstanding from our part.
But after our first pit, we started pulling good times. Mostly high 28's-mid 29's for the first 8-9 laps. After that ourr tires was about to loose grip, and our laptimes crwled up to 30...31's.. And the stint seemed to never end.
We had some trouble passing some GT300's as well that cost us a handful of seconds I guess. But in when we was at lap 16ish or so, we passed the leaders that went to their first pit. And by that time, I knew that we had 7 laps to go with bad tires before we could pit again.
And when we had 2 more laps to our pit stop, at lap 21 (total) we got cought up by Wardez and C-Falcon89. I knew that they had pretty fresh tires, so my goal was to just slow them down as much as possible. I managed (with a bit of help from a few GT300's to stay ahead of Wardez all the way to me and Remy_K's pit stop.
We then pulled out and started to pull fast laps again. Pretty much identical times as during our 2nd stint.
And by lap 30 (7 lap later) when our tires was stil in good shape, we passed the entire field while they were in the pits. And by the looks of it at that time, I thought we had a big enough gap to get a 1-2 for team XANAVI. But RedReevos wanted something else. We kept him behind us for about 3-4 laps, but by lap 34-35 I noticed that he gained on us and I was really worried. I really needed the points here. And around lap 39 he was up our rears. I noticed that Remy_K had big trouble, and when RedReevos passed him and me on the bid straight I had to leave Remy_K. Afetr all, he should finish 4th was my thoughts, since I knew he wanted to get rid of some ballast. So I gave it my all to try and stick to RedReevos, and perhaps just slip past him on the straight. But my tires was almost completely done after my long 3rd stint together with Remy_K, so I had no chance. I just made sure to not do any major mistakes and bring home 2nd.
Remy_K finished 4th, and can now, finally, remove some of the heavy load.

All in all, a good strategy from us, but I overestimated the time the guys in the pack should loose. Part because they were only 4 cars instead of 5 I guess.
I'm also a bit dissapointed with a few smaller mistakes that I did, that cost us about 5 seconds over the entire race. And if I add those 5 seconds to the seconds we lost trying to pass some of the GT300's, I had a huge shot at the number 1 spot. My distance to RedReevos was only 4 seconds when we crossed the line.

In this championship, the margin for error is... small, to say the least..

A huge step up from last round in all areas for me, and for the group as a whole.

Well done!

And congratz to RedReevos, GTP_Aderrrm and SupraPhant0m for winning thei respective races. :cheers: 👍 👍

I'm looking much forward to Suzuka!!
 
In this championship, the margin for error is... small, to say the least..

This. This is what I have learned. You make a mistake, miscalculate a pit stop and you are pretty much fuc:censored:.
 
Lynchy098
I had a awesome race, but i personally don't agree with the things Owens said about me in the lobby.

I am sorry man. Was not fun racing with you. Think about the way you drive under people. Think about how many times I drafted you on long straight and passed on right side. Then at the end you decide to take the right as I do? Seriously man.

I had to go of course to keep from hitting you on last lap(s). Braking on a wot section? Really?

These may all be mistakes. But none the less you just dangerous and have no regard for people racing line.

Josh, I about crapper when I seen you come on me out of nowhere. I even wondered how far back you were. I would stayed in the dirt if I had any idea you was there. That is a penalty and you need to report it. Mistake on my end. However we have to own our mistakes.

Lynchy hopefully our next battle will be more enjoyable. Just stop pushing. I don't lean back cause of heavy damage. I give space to save my car I feel you play in this and extort it honestly.
 
Guys I'm gonna use my other PS3 to stay and watch the entire D2 GT500 race. the account's gonna be "GTP_Wardez" just so Paginas knows.

It's so I can save the replay of the race without having to wait a week for it :)

See you guys soon 👍

REMEMBER THESE IMPORTANT LINKS FOR TODAY:

Report incidents here:
http://bit.ly/wsgtcreport6

Check provisional standings after the race here (subject to immediate change, this is not the regular points table, but a copy)
http://bit.ly/WSGTCchampionshipcalculator


Also, I'm gonna stream the race!
http://www.twitch.tv/wardezgo#

Just so you know, I've input some of the details for the GT300s, to give a quick, provisional glance at the current standings. I've not included time gaps or fastest laps though.

A snapshot of the results will follow


EDIT: the on-song Wardez has already posted this info up 👍
 
Last edited:
Hi guy my friend CFalcon drive here.
And i want also to drive this siries.
I think i will take the Yellowhat Gtr08.
I that free for me?
And how many hp is allowed.
Turbo and Tuining Kit is allowed?
Thanks guys for your help
 
tony kart
Hi guy my friend CFalcon drive here.
And i want also to drive this siries.
I think i will take the Yellowhat Gtr08.
I that free for me?
And how many hp is allowed.
Turbo and Tuining Kit is allowed?
Thanks guys for your help

If you read the first page. You will find everything you could ever want to know.

Cars
Allowed Mods
Procedures
Tons of info
 
ok i will make it.
My Question is i will take the yellowhat gtr08 or supra97.
And how many PP can i use with yellowhat gtr08 and with the supra97?
And with the two cars no tuining kit 3?
When i know that i register me on the first page.
Thank you.
 
And how many PP can i use with yellowhat gtr08 and with the supra97
It's all on the first page but since I'm a good guy here ya go:
MOD5001.jpg


Seriously you need to carefully read THE WHOLE 1st page. There'll be a test.
 
And when you click here to sign up, it will show you exactly what cars are available.
 
ok i will make it.
My Question is i will take the yellowhat gtr08 or supra97.
And how many PP can i use with yellowhat gtr08 and with the supra97?
And with the two cars no tuining kit 3?
When i know that i register me on the first page.
Thank you.

Hi tony kart.
Welscome!

Some information for you:

GT500 class is full, and we only accept entries in the GT300 class.

Available cars:
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 [P]
Lexus WEDSSPORT IS350 [P]
Subaru CUSCO ADVAN IMREZA '03
Toyota APEX MR-S '00
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03


Make sure to read the ENTIRE OP.
Do not ask questions here. When you've read the OP (post 1-3) you may ask questions here if there is something you don't understand. It's quite much information in the OP, so you need to dedicate about 20 minutes to it.
 
I really enjoyed that race and it didn't seem there were too many incidents either. After I pulled a small lead, I think I saw 3 different people take 2nd position in GT300 (Atlas, Kamy, Hortus) so it looked like there was nice battle going on there. I think Mule hung on to the pack aswell which made his 1 stop work a little better.

My only apology goes out to Joker who was in the ARTA NSX and was held up by me and Mule who were fighting for position. He was only held up a few corners so hopefully there was not much damage done. 👍


About the points standings. Before I went on Holiday at the start of the season (on the Wednesday) I asked if I could qualify for the Fuji Race on the Friday to have the chance to win 3 points for pole position even though I wouldn't be able to attend the race. Looking in the points standings, Mole's been given 3 points for pole position at Monza even though to my understanding, he did not attend the race? Nothing against you Mole, but I'm just curious now as to why I wasn't able to qualify for the Fuji Race back in July.
 
He disconnected on the formation lap.
 
I really enjoyed that race and it didn't seem there were too many incidents either. After I pulled a small lead, I think I saw 3 different people take 2nd position in GT300 (Atlas, Kamy, Hortus) so it looked like there was nice battle going on there. I think Mule hung on to the pack aswell which made his 1 stop work a little better.

My only apology goes out to Joker who was in the ARTA NSX and was held up by me and Mule who were fighting for position. He was only held up a few corners so hopefully there was not much damage done. 👍


About the points standings. Before I went on Holiday at the start of the season (on the Wednesday) I asked if I could qualify for the Fuji Race on the Friday to have the chance to win 3 points for pole position even though I wouldn't be able to attend the race. Looking in the points standings, Mole's been given 3 points for pole position at Monza even though to my understanding, he did not attend the race? Nothing against you Mole, but I'm just curious now as to why I wasn't able to qualify for the Fuji Race back in July.

That's easy to answer Aderrrm.
Since you need to attend to the race to get the points for PP, you could never recieve them since you could not participate in the race.

In moleman's case, it was different. He set his pole, and also joined the room on raceday. He got DC'd on the formationlap which in other words say that he did attend. And therefore, he recieve PP bonus points.
 
MÜLE_9242;5830910
He disconnected on the formation lap.

I see. So you only have to be part of the formation lap for a few seconds to keep your pole position points? Fair enough.

And thank you Dennis for the reply. Cheers. :D
 
I see. So you only have to be part of the formation lap for a few seconds to keep your pole position points? Fair enough.

And thank you Dennis for the reply. Cheers. :D

I could be wrong, but I think it's more the point that he fully intended to race and through no fault of his own got DC'd. 👍
 
Josh, I about crapper when I seen you come on me out of nowhere. I even wondered how far back you were. I would stayed in the dirt if I had any idea you was there. That is a penalty and you need to report it. Mistake on my end. However we have to own our mistakes.

Dont worry about it man. It's good the fact that you're owning up to it, and its no biggie as we we're basically at the back of the pack. If anything, as I pitted early, it helped me catch up to a few guys, so yeah, cheers for it! :D
 
Help Needed!!!

GT300 Class - Car Homologation

Quickie Test by Masi_23 (All cars in stock setup!)


Acceleration/Straight speed testing | Measured at two points | Speeds from multiple fly-bys.

WSGTC Spec Cars:
Subaru Cusco - 144 mph | 151 mph
Lexus IS350 - 142 mph | 149 mph
Arta Garaiya 08 - No data
RX7 Amemiya - No data
Subaru Advan - No data
Wedsport Celica - No data
Arta Garaiya 03 - No data
RX7 Amemiya 03 - No data
Apex MRS - No data​

Under Consideration:
RX7 LM Race Car - (Power Limit - 62.5% | HP - 328 | Stock Weight) - 144/150
RX8 LM Concept LM Race Car - No data
Honda S2000 LM Race Car - No data
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car - No data
Spoon S2000 Race Car - No data
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 - No data
BMW M3 GTR Race Car 01 - No data
Any RM Cars - No data​



Short Course testing | Cape Ring inside | 5 lap average.

WSGTC Spec Cars:
Subaru Cusco - 50.6xx
Lexus IS350 - 51.2xx
Arta Garaiya 08 - No data
RX7 Amemiya - No data
Subaru Advan - No data
Wedsport Celica - No data
Arta Garaiya 03 - No data
RX7 Amemiya 03 - No data
Apex MRS - No data​

Under Consideration:
RX7 LM Race Car - (Power Limit - 62.5% | HP - 328 | Stock Weight) - 51.2xx
RX8 LM Concept LM Race Car - No data
Honda S2000 LM Race Car - No data
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car - No data
Spoon S2000 Race Car - No data
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 - No data
BMW M3 GTR Race Car 01 - No data
Any RM Cars - No data​



Long Course testing | At Nurburgring GP-F | 5 lap average.

WSGTC Spec Cars:
Subaru Cusco - No data
Lexus IS350 - No data
Arta Garaiya 08 - No data
RX7 Amemiya - No data
Subaru Advan - No data
Wedsport Celica - No data
Arta Garaiya 03 - No data
RX7 Amemiya 03 - No data
Apex MRS - No data​

Under Consideration:
RX7 LM Race Car - (Power Limit - 62.5% | HP - 328 | Stock Weight) - No data
RX8 LM Concept LM Race Car - No data
Honda S2000 LM Race Car - No data
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car - No data
Spoon S2000 Race Car - No data
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 - No data
BMW M3 GTR Race Car 01 - No data
Any RM Cars - No data​
 
Suzuka next week! Looking forward to it. Then again I look forward to every WSGTC race.
 
I'm pretty sure the grids will be full next week :sly:

Too bad i can't race. Sad.
 
Yea, Suzuka will be awesome. Just did a few practice laps with my ballast, and can run decent times.

I tryed to do some testing where to put the ballast, but just to keep pretty much center was the best. Or it felt like it anyway.

My guess is that such a small load won't affect me that much, but need to do some longer stints to get a grip about tire wear.

Looking much forward to the race!!
 
Im not that great at 1 lap times at suzuka so i might be looking at another D2 race, however i did have a great race yesturday so cant complain hehe ;)
 
Can anyone lend me any of these cars?

Need it for GT300 homologation (Season 3). They are proving to be hard to find in the UCD.
RX8 LM Concept LM Race Car - No data
Honda S2000 LM Race Car - No data
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car - No data
Spoon S2000 Race Car - No data
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 - No data
Any RM Cars - No data​
 
Last edited:
May open up a room for Suzuka in the next hour as I've nothing to do. Will post room number below.

And I may have have a few of them Masi. Send us a FR and I'll check when I login in soon.

closed.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Josh, just sent you a friend request.
 
Back