GTS Music Track list modification possible?

Albania
Albania
Is there a way to stop a few songs on this damn thing, sometimes i restart the race just to get rid of a few songs that bother me to the bones.

I hate the fact that you could do this in PS2 and not on a PS4.

I wish we could have custom soundtracks. Perhaps give us the option to play MP3s off a USB drive.

Only option is to get the tracks you like of Spotify or USB and use Spotify app of USB music player.

Yeah, I posted about this on the EU PS forums where PD reads, so hopefully they got the message this time.
I read you can use spotify quite easily, never tried though

Only option is to get the tracks you like of Spotify or USB and use Spotify app of USB music player.
Yeah, it's easy to use. Only problem with Spotify, though, is that Daiki Kasho's music is not on it.

I wish we could have custom soundtracks. Perhaps give us the option to play MP3s off a USB drive.
And its good stuff

DSC_0634.JPG

Kinda offtopic, but the PS4 not having any support for a local media library is something I can't understand. The good thing about GT6 was that you could use a different music folder for the menu and racing soundtrack, because you can actually save music files on the PS3.

Spotify consumes a lot of my bandwidth, slowing down my internet, and for someone who enjoys various genres of music, having a USB device for each playlist is very cumbersome.

I turned off all the music in GTS ages ago, didn’t really do anything for me. Like other posters say, shame we can’t have integrated music like we did in GT6.

Back