H Harpic Messages 23 United Kingdom Messages Harpic1950 Nov 16, 2018 #1 There are 3 working gauges on top of the dash in the car in the centre what do they indicate/show?
OrganicDino Messages 15 Australia Messages Fethmus_Mioma Nov 16, 2018 #2 Harpic There are 3 working gauges on top of the dash in the car in the centre what do they indicate/show? Click to expand... I know one of them is a turbo gauge metre.
Harpic There are 3 working gauges on top of the dash in the car in the centre what do they indicate/show? Click to expand... I know one of them is a turbo gauge metre.
A ARTAsean (Banned) Messages 1,305 United States Nov 17, 2018 #3 Middle one is the "gay-dar" You'll noticed it's maxed in the red whenever you drive this car.
TonyJZX (Banned) Messages 3,945 Australia Nov 17, 2018 #4 ARTAsean Middle one is the "gay-dar" You'll noticed it's maxed in the red whenever you drive this car. Click to expand... LOL, you, I like you. I actively avoid this car and there's no need to drive it given you should have like 100+ GT3 cars anyway (unless you like the troll aspect) Here's a pic for your reference:
ARTAsean Middle one is the "gay-dar" You'll noticed it's maxed in the red whenever you drive this car. Click to expand... LOL, you, I like you. I actively avoid this car and there's no need to drive it given you should have like 100+ GT3 cars anyway (unless you like the troll aspect) Here's a pic for your reference:
Crazy Taylor Messages 3,177 St helens, merseyside, England. Messages crazybuttocks198 Messages Crazybuttocks19 Nov 17, 2018 #5 ARTAsean Middle one is the "gay-dar" You'll noticed it's maxed in the red whenever you drive this car. Click to expand... It does have amazing tyre wear though. One of my favourable cars to drive.
ARTAsean Middle one is the "gay-dar" You'll noticed it's maxed in the red whenever you drive this car. Click to expand... It does have amazing tyre wear though. One of my favourable cars to drive.
Crazy Taylor Messages 3,177 St helens, merseyside, England. Messages crazybuttocks198 Messages Crazybuttocks19 Nov 17, 2018 #7 This will get red gauges going.