GTS PS4 Beetle GR3 Dash Gauges

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harpic
  • 6 comments
  • 1,006 views
Messages
23
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Harpic1950
There are 3 working gauges on top of the dash in the car in the centre what do they indicate/show?
 
There are 3 working gauges on top of the dash in the car in the centre what do they indicate/show?
I know one of them is a turbo gauge metre.
 
Middle one is the "gay-dar"

You'll noticed it's maxed in the red whenever you drive this car.

LOL, you, I like you.

I actively avoid this car and there's no need to drive it given you should have like 100+ GT3 cars anyway (unless you like the troll aspect)

Here's a pic for your reference:

298.jpg
 
Middle one is the "gay-dar"

You'll noticed it's maxed in the red whenever you drive this car.

It does have amazing tyre wear though. One of my favourable cars to drive.
 
This will get red gauges going.

5774187650007205432_23.jpg
 
Back