• No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
In a quiet hole
r4a2g0/NFS_ELITE_DEMON
Dont bother
Welcome everyone to a new form of drag racing on GT. GTSDR (Gran Turismo Spec Drag Racing), offers a variety of specs for all brand of drag enthusiasts. I am open to suggestions for specs. Running specific HP and specific kg limits for all specs. Any car in the game can be used, as long as it makes it onto the track.

Here is a small list of specs that will be ran in the beginning.

870HP 1300kg any FR
370HP 935kg any Mazda Miata
450HP 1100kg any MR
300HP 800kg any Lotus Elise
750HP 1400kg any AWD
350HP no kg limit any FF (kg regulations may change depending on closeness of races)

That's all I have for now. Bring your A game guy and good luck tuning.

Last edited:
hey Diaz, Sgt, get how you guys been? I've been on the game but I got really into circuit racing. I'm online now and gonna open up a 500PP drag room is anyone is online they can hop in and see what cars surprise them. Right now my fastest one is a Skyline GTSt RWD. Haven't ventured into any MR or AWD yet but that's the joy.

Last edited:
Hey r4, been a long time, I see you often in circuit lobbies but I'm such a horrible driver I tend stay out of them :) I might try to jump on later to dust off some cars.

Hey r4, been a long time, I see you often in circuit lobbies but I'm such a horrible driver I tend stay out of them :) I might try to jump on later to dust off some cars.
I'm actually about to hop back on. Was changing out my radiator all afternoon. Gonna find a place to just run some stuff circuit mostly but around 9pm EST I'm joining a drag room for 500PP cars. I expect it to be mostly American Muscle pre 2000 but I'm not 100%. It's being hosted by the same guy I came across that gave me the want to drag race once again.

I'm actually about to hop back on. Was changing out my radiator all afternoon. Gonna find a place to just run some stuff circuit mostly but around 9pm EST I'm joining a drag room for 500PP cars. I expect it to be mostly American Muscle pre 2000 but I'm not 100%. It's being hosted by the same guy I came across that gave me the want to drag race once again.
It's been in the last month or two that I got into muscle. I went from having none to about 15 already. Some of them need minor tweaks but I'll work on it when I get a chance. Been busy with work and family.

Another OP Update.

We're opening up the list to all cars except a few things such as race cars and tuner company cars. We will be making 4 lists, one for each drivetrain.

We ran to fill in the lists. They are almost full if anyone is interested in racing to fill them.

I want in! AWD CLASS - AUDI RS4 01, FF CLASS - ACCORD EX 03.
Part of the league is you can not run the same car as someone else ;) and @r4a2g0 can i change my awd car and restart myself on the awd list i want to be in with the Dodge Ram 1500 laramie hemi quad cab '04

Part of the league is you can not run the same car as someone else ;) and @r4a2g0 can i change my awd car and restart myself on the awd list i want to be in with the Dodge Ram 1500 laramie hemi quad cab '04
I got no problem with that. I'll go ahead and pull it off the list and next time we run for the list have at it.

I want in! AWD CLASS - AUDI RS4 01, FF CLASS - ACCORD EX 03.
Vey is right, no duplicates. However feel free to join us and grab any other car not on the list to try to make it. My ff was smoked last night by jspec. Fu$#@n civic lol. I gotta make my Alfa faster which I don't know if it's possible. Also I saw a "lets remove this garbage" comment as I was logging out of the room last night, from an Aussie racer. I'm not sure if it was meant about the people or cars on the list but I would appreciate it if such nonsense was omitted.

Welcome to the 500PP Drag Racing League page.
Our league races at 500PP all cars and all drivetrains. We have a list of the top drivers that race with us.
These are the regulations to be on the list:
1200kg+
500PP
No tuner companies, Spoon Pozzi, no nismo, etc.
No race cars, they wouldn't stand a chance anyway.

There will be a list for each drivetrain, MR and RR will be grouped together. If you would like to be placed on the list, all you need to do is challenge whoever is in last place. If you beat them in one run then you take the spot. No best 2 of 3, you get 1 shot. Once on the list you can challenge any member of the list that is in front of you. 9 challenges 8 and 3 challenges 2. Once on the list you list car cannot change, when you challenge someone it will be that car and that driver that is listed. If you decide you want to change the car you use you must inform us so and you will be removed from the list and will have to race last place in order to be put back on.

I like this alot and before i start building a car, Is nitrous permitted? I assume so as it isn't mentioned but would hate to assume and step on peoples toes.

Hey r4, can you add me and my Solstice to the appropriate list ? After I reflipped to compensate for weight and power loss its about 1 car length quicker than when we ran the other day.

Last edited:
A sedan no less, lol. I tree'd pretty well so hard to say the Alfa is to slow.
We will definitely have to run them again. That loss made me redo that tune. Got another 3/4 length out of her too.
I like this alot and before i start building a car, Is nitrous permitted? I assume so as it isn't mentioned but would hate to assume and step on peoples toes.
No nos.
I'll be Farmtruck and try to move up the FR list in a Ford SVT F-150 Lightning.

When are you guys usually on?
We are on afternoon and evenings. Running for list positions on Tuesday night's 8 pm central time.

Hey r4, can you add me and my Solstice to the appropriate list ? After I reflipped to compensate for weight and power loss its about 1 car length quicker than when we ran the other day.
Looking forward to seeing you try to take on the list. Gonna have to beat 10th place to get on the list.
Tuesday we will be finishing the other lists and anyone wanting to take on our gatekeeper is welcome. The list call outs will run first, 1 races 2 then loser races 3 and so on down the list. Once that's done we will allow challengers to call out our 10th place and also any grudge matches between list members.

Got a room at Indy open now.

Last edited:
We will definitely have to run them again. That loss made me redo that tune. Got another 3/4 length out of her too.

No nos.

We are on afternoon and evenings. Running for list positions on Tuesday night's 8 pm central time.

Looking forward to seeing you try to take on the list. Gonna have to beat 10th place to get on the list.
Tuesday we will be finishing the other lists and anyone wanting to take on our gatekeeper is welcome. The list call outs will run first, 1 races 2 then loser races 3 and so on down the list. Once that's done we will allow challengers to call out our 10th place and also any grudge matches between list members.

Got a room at Indy open now.

Oh yeah, already forgot how it works lol, maybe on again Monday night.

Damn already! This didn't last that long but not surprised to many big egos in this game. No one wants to realize it's a game, you are not getting nothing out of it beside just hanging with your online buddies.
Yeah man I mean, it wasn't even an ego thing and R4 has nothing to do with it so no worries.

It's just the host of the list was trying to bend his own rules, so we had a dispute. He took the low road and ask wether myself and another list member have Down syndrome. So I got heated and needless to say I got kicked off for good after what I said.

If yall want help tuning for the list, I'll be glad to provide tips. But I will not join a lobby with the host of it, whom I will not mention.

Yeah i was in this lobby and saw the text fight but had no way of hearing the mic talk. Im also curious as to what happened.

Back