GTSport Uploader

United States
Colorado
When are they going to fix the GTSport up-loader that started having problems X-mas day? I thought that it was my SVOMG that was causing mt decals to be all distorted looking and I guess that it was GTSport's Uploader. As of today I'm still not able to upload any decals but I can wraps without any problems. When I do a search for new stuff it looks like there are some people that are uploading decals without ant problems. Any idea when this will be fixed or is there something else that I'm not do right?

garystevens64

If your decals aren't uploading that is Sony's problem, but they're uploading fine for me.

If they are uploading distorted then that is your problem. You need to use this SVGOMG https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/. Not jakearchibald.

I am using the SVGOMG. That's all I;ve ever used. Here is a couple of decals that I tried to upload that came up all distorted looking. It's really weird because I did a couple of new one's today & some of where fine & then a couple of the weren't. It doesn't make any since.

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 21
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 21
I am using the SVGOMG. That's all I’ve ever used.

Just like we already answered you in the other thread here, the original SVGOMG has changed and is no longer compatible with GTsport.

You have to use the new link provided by @daan above, not the one you were used to. Also don’t set the precision to 0 on the website but rather 2 or 3, the decals should be fine.

Right, that's what I did. I deleted my original SVGOMG that I had saved in my browser & opened the link to the new SVGOMG that dann provided. I then saved that one in my browser. I then whet to the precision & set/or made sure that the setting was set at 2 or 3. But for some reason some of my decals still come up like I showed you in my earlier post. I'm really sorry to keep bothering you with this but I don't know what else to do. I'll try everything you both said to do again & if it still doesn't work I guess I will just quit making decals. THANK YOU both for all of your time & help with this.

garystevens64

Right, that's what I did. I deleted my original SVGOMG that I had saved in my browser & opened the link to the new SVGOMG that dann provided. I then saved that one in my browser. I then whet to the precision & set/or made sure that the setting was set at 2 or 3. But for some reason some of my decals still come up like I showed you in my earlier post. I'm really sorry to keep bothering you with this but I don't know what else to do. I'll try everything you both said to do again & if it still doesn't work I guess I will just quit making decals. THANK YOU both for all of your time & help with this.

garystevens64
Have the decals which still have issues been previously run through the old SVGOMG and saved? Because the new version is more compliant with GTSport but it can’t repair an already distorted file.

Ok I finally got it to work right now. Sorry for all of the questions about this but I want to thank you for taking your time to help me out with this problem.

garystevens64

I have a question for you. When I'm doing a search for new decals & I select one sometimes there are tags under the comment section for a quicker search. How do you add tags under the comment section (GTSport Uploader)?

garystevens64

I have a question for you. When I'm doing a search for new decals & I select one sometimes there are tags under the comment section for a quicker search. How do you add tags under the comment section (GTSport Uploader)?

garystevens64
When you share a decal in the game, the tags are the three boxes you can fill in the sharing options.

10980F5C-E599-4659-85F1-0846B11835DF.jpeg

Thanks for all the information & help. I finally was able to try it out & for some reason I never scrolled up that far to see all of this stuff. So thanks for sending the detailed picture. For slow people like me that seems to work the best in understanding on how to do something so I don't have to ask over and over the same things. I'm guessing that one something is uploaded and you didn't put a tag in at that time you could go back and add it later is there? The only way to add a tag would be to either delete it and then re upload it and add it then.

garystevens64

I'm guessing that one something is uploaded and you didn't put a tag in at that time you could go back and add it later is there? The only way to add a tag would be to either delete it and then re upload it and add it then.
Yeah it's insanely stupid that you cannot update shared liveries and edit details on shared stuff :banghead:

I have a question for you about the decal 1000 limit. I've started to notice that there are some decal designer that have a couple of accounts. I guess for now this is the only way one can continue to upload new decals/logos once you've hit that 1000 limit. What is the easiest way to create a new multi account?

garystevens64

I wanted to know if you could help me with a problem that I'm having. I want to create a new account so I can get passed the 1000 decal/logo limit. I'm not sure how I go about creating a 2nd account. So far all I have done is make a email address and link the sony accounts. What else do I need to do? Any help with this would be great or let me know where I might find help.

garystevens64

I wanted to know if you could help me with a problem that I'm having. I want to create a new account so I can get passed the 1000 decal/logo limit. I'm not sure how I go about creating a 2nd account. So far all I have done is make a email address and link the sony accounts. What else do I need to do? Any help with this would be great or let me know where I might find help.

garystevens64
You need to make a new PSN account with the new e-mail address. I don't think you'll be able to register a second PSN account with any e-mail address linked to your original PSN account.

After that fire up the game and you should be good to go.

Think that's all. Hope it helps :cheers:

Ok great. I'll try it out & let you know if I can get it to work right. I've seen others that have 3,4 and even more accounts setup. That way they don't have to worry about the 1000 decal/logo limit. Thanks for your help.

garystevens64

I wanted to see if you could help me with a problem I'm have sine you seem to be the right person to ask. I have someone upload one of my car wraps & he stated that he is unable to minor the decal. He also states that this has been a issue for the last 9 car wraps that I've posted. When he first contacted me I designed a car this the same wrap he was using & I had no problems copying it to the other side. Any idea what the problem could be? And is the problem with me or is it something he's doing? Any help that you can give me would be helpful. Once again thank you for all of your help all of my problems.

garystevens64

I wanted to see if you could help me with a problem I'm have sine you seem to be the right person to ask. I have someone upload one of my car wraps & he stated that he is unable to minor the decal. He also states that this has been a issue for the last 9 car wraps that I've posted. When he first contacted me I designed a car this the same wrap he was using & I had no problems copying it to the other side. Any idea what the problem could be? And is the problem with me or is it something he's doing? Any help that you can give me would be helpful. Once again thank you for all of your help all of my problems.

garystevens64
The only thing I can think of is that the decal may have been set as to not allow scaling and reversing (can't remember what the options are exactly :guilty:) when it was shared. I remember when I uploaded the few I've shared there was options to allow colour changes and to allow modifications. If these are not allowed the decal will have small red icons in the corner in 'discover'.

If this is the case, you just need to re-share the decal and make sure to allow for modifications.

Hope it helps :cheers:

I think I've figured out the problem. I think he missing a game update. I know there was one a few months ago that had a change in the Livery screens. They changed the last setting from Duplicate on Reverse to Flip Horizontally & Duplicate. He said that he doesn't have that on his screen. Also thanks for telling me about selecting the options to allow color change & modifications because I just started to selecting that when I was adding tags to it. So I'll quit doing that from now on. So the problem is he's missing a game update & I selected the no modifications changes. I will have to delete the one's I add the no change to & then re-upload them and not an anything in the no change section. I wish that they would allow you to edit though screen so you don't have to delete and re-upload them. Thanks you for getting back to me so quickly & the info.

garystevens64

I think I've figured out the problem. I think he missing a game update. I know there was one a few months ago that had a change in the Livery screens. They changed the last setting from Duplicate on Reverse to Flip Horizontally & Duplicate. He said that he doesn't have that on his screen. Also thanks for telling me about selecting the options to allow color change & modifications because I just started to selecting that when I was adding tags to it. So I'll quit doing that from now on. So the problem is he's missing a game update & I selected the no modifications changes. I will have to delete the one's I add the no change to & then re-upload them and not an anything in the no change section. I wish that they would allow you to edit though screen so you don't have to delete and re-upload them. Thanks you for getting back to me so quickly & the info.

garystevens64
If he's missing a game update, he won't be able to get online with it and therefore not have access to the online decals. The option to Duplicate on reverse won't be there if the decal doesn't let you do it. It sounds like you've put those options on when you uploaded them.

True. I know that I just started to check those modifications & I'll stop doing that but his Livery Screen is different. the very last field he shows Duplicate on Revere. Mine last tab shows Flip Horizontally & Duplicate. That's why I thought that he was missing a game update. What do you show for the last tab?

garystevens64

@garystevens64

ap_6A9C9116-13A9-47F8-B854-A53177928C59.JPG

Looking at your profile, it seems that most of your decals are indeed fully locked. Althought it make sense to lock the colours on some of them, you should always allow to modify them. That will allow people to skew, strech and mirror them.

For sponsors, it's not a big deal, but that will help to fine tune decals using most of the game features like the various projection methods.
But since a lot of your decals are abstract graphics, they lost quite some interest if you can't adjust them to fit the cars' shapes.

Also, the user is not missing an update. If the decal is locked, the option to mirror it disappears. Just like you can't also see the color palette option for a decal which is colour-locked.

YOU can still modify it because as the creator, the game allows you to modify the decals, but for those who downloaded the shared version, these options are not available.

Latest Posts

Back