GtSteviiee's Photomode shots - 8 month update 2/3/2013

• Thread starter gtsteviiee
  • 241 comments
looks incredible, I'm starting to use exposure now, it really helps sometimes, but I get the feeling all the photos come up the same when I use it...

Very nice pics!👍
The only thing is IMO sometimes the lighting is too bright. It's only my opinion though:)

@el_posto
Yeah that's why i barely use it. But then again, my photos do look the same all the time. I guess it's just that I like how some of them look. PM me if you want, I can give you some nice tips on exposure 3, I use it alot on my real life photography. Saves me alot of time.

@SMFan
I try to make the sunlight effect less brighter but it still somehow becomes wau too bright lol, I even lower the highlights as low as it can be.

@SMFan
I try to make the sunlight effect less brighter but it still somehow becomes wau too bright lol, I even lower the highlights as low as it can be.

Which prog do you use? It's pretty use to dicrease that effect in GIMP

Those C63 drifting shots are excellent and i love the lambo in red. It looks so good.👍

Thanks! I do too, even though I was trying to get a pink color from the London Lambo car..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atpKN_xFfks

-GT5 unrelated
Since I just got my iPhone fixed again, I had fun taking pictures of it because I was bored.. :(

iPhone 4 by gtdriftingdc, on Flickr

GT5 related:
I was trying to put them into this little garage here, but then I failed. Now, I'm sad. And I didn't save the car cut outs. :(
mg2874copy.png

So, I gave up.

You got close with the 458. :) It's really hard to get the cars at exactly the right angles when pasting them into another photo and a bit of work is required on the windows to get the background correct through them. When doing this I cut out the window 'view' from the car so the background shows through. Then create a new layer of the background with just the view through the window and then use a blend mode such as overlay and adjust the opacity to get it looking about right.

Yeah, lol. I completely gave up after the Aston Martin was too big. And I didn't have time, I was supposed to save it as a .PSD but then, I messed up and saved it as a PNG file. :(

I hate it when that happens. I did that while building the base picture for my last update in my gallery. Had to start over. :grumpy:

@Ceiling_fan
Thanks! I'm honored for you to post on my gallery, as I think you are one of the best gtographers here :).

I don't know where GTographer came from.

@Crazed
Yeah, sorry. It's just way too sexy :(

I've had it since GT5 release though. :D

Honda Civic Type-R by Gtsteviiee, on Flickr

@Crazed
Yeah, sorry. It's just way too sexy :(

I've had it since GT5 release though. :D
I'm just giving you a hard time but I really wish I had Photoshop on this computer so I could produce the type of the pictures you do. :bowdown:

Last edited:
Back