(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As for tire wear, I think dialing down to Fast should be enough.

What I took away from Motegi was that "push for the first two laps and try to conserve til the end of the stint" was the best way to make it to the end and still have some decent pace.

What's the horsepower deficit intervals atm? But yeah, just expanding it down to 8th should be fine. :)
5BHP. I think bumping it to 6 if we expand to top 8 should work?

As for tire wear, I think dialing down to Fast should be enough.

What I took away from Motegi was that "push for the first two laps and try to conserve til the end of the stint" was the best way to make it to the end and still have some decent pace.
I agree, it was a bit frustrating not being able to race. We do want some tyre wear for strategy, but like F1, running at 7% all the time is crap. The pit stops were the worse. There was 3 seconds to gain with a new set. I do want the cut back to work, but it should only help you gain track position over others, not giving you a massive lead. Fast seems a good idea to me 👍

So the driver finishing 1st will have even more of a penalty? Why not keep intervals of 5hp? Or am I missing something lol? :P

So the driver finishing 1st will have even more of a penalty? Why not keep intervals of 5hp? Or am I missing something lol? :P
They would, but so would everyone else which would cancel it out, if that makes sense?

Maybe we should just leave as is, it wasn't too bad lol

They would, but so would everyone else which would cancel it out, if that makes sense?

Maybe we should just leave as is, it wasn't too bad lol
I'd say leave it as it is. Now that I think of it, the pens looked like they weren't slowing the top 5 enough only because there was just chaos during the start of race 3. Most of the cars at the upper half of the grid at the start of that race pinballed off track on the first lap, allowing the ballast affected drivers to make ground quickly.

Results - Race Meeting 1 - Motegi East

Round 1

1. TNR_FILO
2. Ash1918
3. skengdigi
4. doomstorm16
5. The_Noir_Antares
6. FRS_SK8R
7. True-blue-8
8. duker_86
9. BenMillard
DNF. Toshost
DNF. Samdigboy
DNF. epicgiratina
Pole Position - TNR_FILO - 1.26.410
Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO - 1.26.165
Lap Leaders - TNR_FILO, BenMillard

Round 2
1. BenMillard
2. TNR_FILO (316BHP)
3. skengdigi (326BHP)
4. doomstorm16 (331BHP)
5. Ash1914 (321BHP)
6. The_Noir_Antares (336BHP)
7. Toshost
8. FRS_SK8R
9. duker_86
10. True-blue-8
Pole Position - TNR_FILO - 1.26.720
Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO - 1.26.695
Lap Leaders - TNR_FILO, duker_86, True-blue-8, BenMillard

Round 3
1. The_Noir_Antares
2. TNR_FILO (321BHP)
3. Ash1914 (336BHP)
4. FRS_SK8R
5. BenMillard (316BHP)
6. True-blue-8
7. doomstorm16 (331BHP)
8. duker_86
DNF. Toshost
Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO - 1.26.651
Lap Leaders - True-blue-8, The_Noir_Antares, duker_86

Driver Of The Day - TNR_FILO​

Any rulings on tire wear rate yet?
From the feedback given I think we'll be running fast 👍

The end result was 5-5, wasn't it? So surely that gives either a null result or a revote? :P
2 votes for turbos were from people who are not and have no intention of racing. Same as in the past I never count them as it's not fair how the people competing have to follow what someone else who has nothing to do with the series wants

@ABP samdigboy @Baron Blitz Red

Apologies all, my laptop froze and decided to post reply :lol:

Round 2 tomorrow. Again, full time or not, if you can't make it please let me know.

Can people please be aware of the following;

-Tyre wear is now fast
-Turbos are banned
- We will have a manual grid for race 1. Please be aware of your starting positions and pens if needed. When I call red flag everyone will need to leave track. I will then ask everyone to enter the pits. When I call your name out please drive out and park at turn 1 in that order.
- Pit entry - please do not go flying in here. Practice if needed, but be careful.

That is everything I believe. Let's hope we have another great round :cheers:

Do I get extra points for being the next post? :P
no :lol:

Unofficial test room is up as a public club lobby. :cheers:

My first laps around Laguna for a long time in any vehicle.

Lobby up! :cheers:

If people wish to switch to indy or form a team, please let me know by midnight tonight. Points will then be re-altered for last week so you don't miss out 👍

Back