(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for bailing out early, but my cable and internet went down unexpectedly (again). Hope everything went well afterwards... thanks for having me along.

Cheers
You're welcome mate, you were doing great until that happened.

Not going to lie, i'm really ****ed off with tonight. Race 1 and 2 my pace was really good and I had strong podium positons, only to be punted off in both races and finally catch up with 3 corners to go. Not cool at all đź‘Ž

Driver of the day vote here

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PmHGEDW9TdtWa9JWDd1w4ZLaIZZT0r70mDxpzviyaSg/viewform

You're welcome mate, you were doing great until that happened.

Not going to lie, i'm really ****ed off with tonight. Race 1 and 2 my pace was really good and I had strong podium positons, only to be punted off in both races and finally catch up with 3 corners to go. Not cool at all đź‘Ž

Driver of the day vote here

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PmHGEDW9TdtWa9JWDd1w4ZLaIZZT0r70mDxpzviyaSg/viewform
Submitted.

Yeah. I too apologise for bailing early. I explained that I had made commitments to GGTC and I only had time to do the 2 races as they were waiting for me. Otherwise I'd have done race 3 too.

I had a blast however! So kudos!

Submitted.

Yeah. I too apologise for bailing early. I explained that I had made commitments to GGTC and I only had time to do the 2 races as they were waiting for me. Otherwise I'd have done race 3 too.

I had a blast however! So kudos!
No worries mate, I was disappointed as you were scoring some great results, you would have had a great haul of points. Congrats on the win :cheers:

I just wanted to apologise for my below par performance this evening. Sorry to anyone I made contact with. Need to make sure I actually get some practice in before next week. I had the pace on some laps, but near zero consistency. And I still need to learn how to do starts haha. :P

1Event #2 - Laguna Seca

Round 4

1. J_Starscream
2. doomstorm16 (308BHP)
3. TNR_FILO (288BHP)
4. The_Noir_Antares (298BHP)
5. BenMillard (303BHP)
6. Toshost (Reprimand)
7. Ash1918 (293BHP) (Reprimand)
8. True-blue-8
9. epicgiratina
10 BaronRedBlitz

Fastest Lap - J_Starscream - 1.31.277
Lap Leaders - BaronRedBlitz, J_Starscream, TNR_FILO

Round 5

1. TNR_FILO (298BHP)
2. BenMillard (308BHP)
3. J_Starscream (288BHP)
4. doomstorm16 (292BHP)
5 Ash1918 (Reprimand)
6. StormPacer17
7. The_Noir_Antares (303BHP)
8. Toshost
9. epicgiratina
DNF. True-blue-8
DNF. BaronRedBlitz

Pole Position - TNR_FILO - 1.31.815
Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO - 1.31.300
Lap Leaders - TNR_FILO, StormPacer17

Round 6

1. True-blue-8
2. TNR_FILO (288BHP)
3. The_Noir_Antares
4. Ash1918 (308BHP)
5. StormPacer17
6. BenMillard (293BHP)
7. epicgiratina
DNF. doomstorm16 (303BHP)

Fastest Lap - TNR_FILO - 1.31.389
Lap Leaders - True-blue-8

Driver Of The Day - J_Starscream​

Last edited:
inb4 they show up at the last races and shuffle the field quite a bit :lol:
'Hire-A-Battering-Ram' for contenders :lol:

Nah, usually last race is tightened up so only the regulars attened, Although the way Filo is running it will be hard to stop him. Shame doom dropped out last race as he would have had a strong haul of points

Back