(GTTCC-6) | Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship - Season 6 | TNR_FILO, BenMillard and DPR win!Finished 

Should a turbo be installed from round 2 onwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evening all.

Unfortunately a day or two after my last visit my dad again fell heavily ill and went into hospital. I've had no choice but to abandon everything, including uni, and run the house. Things are looking much better and the last week I've been able to get more spare time and today after it drove me crazy not racing I popped on to say hi. Thankfully good timing by Ninja :)

I believe we should have enough drivers for some fun races if people are still interested. I'm not that bothered by numbers as long as we have some fun. I'll check back in tonight and place up some rules so we can hopefully meet sometime next week :cheers:

Evening all.

Unfortunately a day or two after my last visit my dad again fell heavily ill and went into hospital. I've had no choice but to abandon everything, including uni, and run the house. Things are looking much better and the last week I've been able to get more spare time and today after it drove me crazy not racing I popped on to say hi. Thankfully good timing by Ninja :)

I believe we should have enough drivers for some fun races if people are still interested. I'm not that bothered by numbers as long as we have some fun. I'll check back in tonight and place up some rules so we can hopefully meet sometime next week :cheers:
It's okay True-blue-8, the family and health comes first. 👍

And although that I might not be able to race, I'm still interested. 👍

Everything is updated (one or two more things to alter) but all looking well, including numbers :)

I'll be getting my wheel out soon and do some time trial and seasonals to shake the dust off, then will open a lobby this week for people to pop in and meet the others/catch up.

Hopefully can get some good activity here and also some fun :cheers:

You only went and put twin ring motegi east in as first round! Gotta make sure I can attend that one if none others! Gotta find my ps3 now!

Can some one post a screen shot of car please?

@True-blue-8 Number 08 please

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing a rainbow of colours in this season's lineup. Some old faces, new blood and familiar names from around the forums... I shall enjoy thrashing you all ;)

Just kidding, but I can tell this is going to be fun if the numbers end up being great. 👍

Edit: CLAIMING #17!!! SCREW THE REST OF YOU!

You only went and put twin ring motegi east in as first round! Gotta make sure I can attend that one if none others! Gotta find my ps3 now!

Of course, I forgot that's you're favourite. Lets see when we get near, and if people don't mind we can move it 👍

You can put be down mang! :)

Ash9414 / Ash9418 / #14

:cheers:

I'm looking forward to seeing a rainbow of colours in this season's lineup. Some old faces, new blood and familiar names from around the forums... I shall enjoy thrashing you all ;)

Just kidding, but I can tell this is going to be fun if the numbers end up being great. 👍

Edit: CLAIMING #17!!! SCREW THE REST OF YOU!
Indeed. Looking forward to it, will be good to catch up with people.

Just dusted the wheel off, and connected it to HDMI for the first time. May be nostalgia, but it's great to be back :D

Also, yeah I will sorry, a ton of updates to do, so I'll put a good picture up when I can but will get a screenshot in the minute

I might be interested in doing a couple races here before wrapping up my GT6 career.
GTP: Angel
PSN: BRRT_Angel
Car #: 7

Here is the car before I forget

How do people feel about suspension tuning, yay or nay?

Attachments

• 20160406_204124.jpg
    20160406_204124.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 13
epic_apri_39 / epicgiratina / 39

Personally I feel that tuning shouldn't be allowed as it should be about driver skill. Again this is only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Also, best of luck to your father.

epic_apri_39 / epicgiratina / 39

Personally I feel that tuning shouldn't be allowed as it should be about driver skill. Again this is only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Also, best of luck to your father.
Thanks mate :)

I think tuning should be allowed for the sheer fact that the DS3 to Wheel gap is undeniable.
I agree. The car isn't as nice to drive as I remember (although it seems to feel nicer on pad) but i'd really like to soften the suspension. Parts wise, I don't think everything should be installed, but that's something we can look at.

You can put my name down but I may not be able to attend all the races etc., but as I said in PM, I'll let you know each week. 👍

J_Starscream / J_Starcream / #03 :cheers:

DAMN True you have quite a following!
He's a man of the people, FILO. Glad to see you're on board too though... I'll try to keep on my A game to give you some competition!

Oh and True, we're not doing team championships this season are we, or is that happening? I'm not too fussed either way, I was just going to ask if we can still give ourselves team names... Put mine as Clockwork Motorsport if possible please? :)

Last edited:
I'll take 76 as my number please. 👍
I'm up for this season I will 15 as my number if not 12
:cheers:

DAMN True you have quite a following!
lol thanks mate, but we were always a close knit group who enjoyed racing, before hit the fan and our lives took over. I expect many are glad to get together and race again.

He's a man of the people, FILO. Glad to see you're on board too though... I'll try to keep on my A game to give you some competition!
Grid looks strong. I wondered if we'd even have enough, but looks like despite the next gen everyone wants to dust the ps3 off. Should be some close racing I hope, and with the power pen some different winners.

Of course, having double champ xflow back would be great :P so hoping to hear back from him soon

Just a heads up.

I'm now considering changing the grid line ups. At the moment we have Q, race 1, race 2 is previous race results and race 3 is reverse grid.

However having race 1 reverse championship standings, then Q, race 2 and reverse grid race 3 allows closer racing and the championship to stay close. The idea initially was scrapped as last season people would mess around and it took too long, however with a lot of old racers back and even some great new blood i'm confident everyone is more than capable of lining up on the grid in a matter of seconds.

I will still be opening a lobby for people to get together tomorrow. If all goes well we'll have an official test next week. I will allow suspension, trans, LSD and downforce tuning. I'll post my tunes up if anyone wants to use them, but how good they'll be i'm not too sure. Engine wise I don't think we'll add an engine upgrade as the success penalty would affect the car poorly, but a low turbo may be a good idea.

Any feedback or if anyone disagrees let me know :)

I'm keeping my tunes very much private ;) but I'm not the competitive type... Honest! :lol:

Well that's the thing regarding lining up to the grid, there's a number of guys with GTPSS experience, so lining up on the grid in a sensible manner and being able to take note shouldn't be a problem.

I liked having the format as Reverse Championship order for Race 1, Q and Race 2 then reverse for Race 3... I would suggest going by # order for the opening race of a new season though. Or name order... Or RNG?

Latest Posts

Back