Guess a GT3 Track

Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
xLeGrimReaperx
Since it seems there is a "Guess A Track" In each GT Forum, I might as well start one here! Whoever guesses the riddle correctly gets the next turn.

So here we go:

They usually criticize me because of the shadows I give, but I make them pay in one particular corner.

I give clues pretty easy :sly:

SVX
Laguna Seca?

^Correct! (I have to edit like this because the last thing I want is an infraction for double-posting :scared: )

Anywho, your go SVX!

Last edited:
Laguna Seca?

EDIT:

gt3gtt.jpg

Last edited:
Bump but with a verdict: anything harder than that? (SARCASM) I can barely see anything. But by the looks of the headlights, it's a night (or dark) track. I'm gonna take a shot at the dark: Special Stage Route 5?

SVX
Close enough IIRC. Its really the wet version (explains the reflections on the ground).

Original.

^ Hah. I knew it :mischievous:. This used to be my Windows Live Messenger avatar. Good times. So, does that mean I take the (technical) win :D ?

Last edited:
Bump but with a verdict: anything harder than that? (SARCASM) I can barely see anything. But by the looks of the headlights, it's a night (or dark) track. I'm gonna take a shot at the dark: Special Stage Route 5?

Close enough IIRC. Its really the wet version (explains the reflections on the ground).

Original.

Alright, time for another one:

I have only appeared two times in this series, being this game the second and final time I appear.

Last edited:
The rules should be whoever guesses correctly, should give the next question. Just like the other "Guess A Car" threads.

Hmm... Tahiti (Road, Maze, Route 3, Route 3 Reverse)?

It's all I can think of right now 💡

yup, you got it :sly: it was quite easy, I couldn't think of anything else:scared:

Alright, here's another one:

A Sasquatch (or an ape, I don't know) has appeared in this particular track. Hidden in a tree, this Sasquatch has a different pose in the reverse version of this particular track.

Last edited:
Alright, here's another one:

A Sasquatch (or an ape, I don't know) has appeared in this particular track. Hidden in a tree, this Sasquatch has a different pose in the reverse version of this particular track.

Trial Mountain, that one's easy :P

Could we please stop editing if you get it right? I'm getting so confused! :odd:

But then I would get an infraction for double-posting, and that's the last thing I want.

but if we post after one other, it's not double posting, right? anyway, for the question:

I was made as an original track by PD, but I was actually a real track in disguise

Back