guess im late to the party?

just got this game as an early christmas present and it completely changed the way i drive... YOU CAN FEEL the understeer and oversteer instead of the steering going dead or being light theres also FEEL... đź’ˇ

You're also late to the AUP party.
Specifically the bit that requires you to use proper English when posting on these forums:

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

There's no such word as "im", it's "I'm" and should always have it's requisite capital letter and apostrophe. ;)
Consider this a friendly heads-up to post properly in future.
Thanks.

Nice... FC is a great Sim... so is the new version of it, Supercar Challenge... :) I think more people are playing that at the moment than Ferrari Challenge đź‘Ť

Since you now have Ferrari Challenge, I recommend using it for a few weeks at least; learn the circuits, get used to the physics. If you have a chance after that, pick up a copy of Super Challenge. It's pretty much the same set of circuits, a few extra cars, and lots of improved features. We frequently have great online races happening, so it would be good to join us!

I also have this game... I love it! Only a few Challenge Cards and 1 trophy to win and I'll have 100% completion. Don't have time to buy the PS3 version at the moment, so I'm playing on the PS2.

Just picked this up today, and i'm loving it so far, the FFB is really good and the game is fun as hell. Supercar challenge isn't out yet in NA so this will have to do for now.

Last edited:
I just got this yesterday and I love it.

I avoided it for a long time mostly because of poor/mixed reviews, then a friend got it a couple of weeks ago and raved about it. I managed to snag it for a tenner on eBay and I have to say I'd have been happy to pay top whack. It's fab. Easily enough to keep me busy until GT5 is released.

I just picked up this game and love it too. The tutorial is a kick and helped me to improve greatly. I have raced just three races so far but I has pulling up the rear (16th place) in the first two races and then did the tutorial and raced again (Monza) and got fifth. The one thing I noticed about it is that I could pretty much predict that I would finish better without an unexpected crash, unlike gt4 where I never know what will go wrong even if I am doing pretty good in say the first few laps. Ferrari Challenge is tough yet also more forgiving I think. If that makes any sense. I chose to leave the assists off and was rewarded with plenty of bonus points.

This game is difficult, especially, when I race in "simulation" racing mode. I can race by myself, but it's get more complicated when there is too much bumping bewteen you and the computers, and then one slight bump, you're in the dirt trying to get back in the race. I only like it, because it has a different feel than GT4, and it shows the braking points and when to accelerate. (like a coach if you dont how to play the course.)

Sometimes.I get a little discourage, because I can't play catch up. And lastly, I don't understand why am I on the 8 position grid, even though I won the 1st 2 races #1 in championship mode.

Well anyways.

I'm just going to master what I see in Ferrari Challenge arcade courses on Motegi, Susuka East, Monza,Sugo, and Susuka Full. It's what I see when I play in the arcade Dave & Busters in San Diego, CA.

Glad to hear others are enjoying this game too. I have been playing GT5P for the last couple of months and my wife just bought this game with a DFGT. I've been having way too much fun with it. I'm finding it quite challenging though (hence the name I guess...hehe). The AI are rather rude and force full.

My best time at Monza so far is 153.5xxx, but getting lower each time.

Guys, not for nothing, but forget about Monza on Ferrari Challenge. It's a corner cutters paradise and times from this track are largely irrelevant. In fact, corner cutting in general was a problem with Ferrari Challenge. There were so many (illegitimate) places to gain time on just about every track.

I don't mean to point fingers and accuse anybody specifically of corner cutting. I just mean to say that comparisons on TT trials are meaningless because so many people in the leaderboards achieved times which are not realistic.

Good God I just purchased this game yesterday and I´m loving it, after all that NFS:SHIFT nonsense it feels good to come to a game with good physics and a real sense of accomplishment, I think it really shows Iñm loving it!

I have also grabbed a copy of this game today, for about 20 USD I guess. I have played SCC, and in my opinion the FC's graphic is just so much better than SCC , and what's more important to me is that the loading time is much shorter too. Sometimes when I messed up a corner really badly and wanted to restart from the very beginning, SCC's repetitive long loading was torturous. Spoiled by GT5p I guess?

I am loving the physics of this game...last 2 weeks I played a bit of NFS Shift and couldn't figure out what the hell was I doing...everytime I put my foot down the whole track just go blurry pointlessly...And the arcady physics was very unsatisfactory...FC makes me feel good again. Can't believe it's already a 2 - 3 years old game(I guess?).

Sorry for the English.

I especially like racing on circuit Mont Tremblant and Spa in the world sportcar prototype.

Is there much online racing activity with this game?

Race ya later!

Back