Guess That Car and Track: Spec 3.2 edition (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter NT_03
  • 1,030 comments
  • 43,831 views
Lol yesssss!!!
Alright, lets see. How does the 3-Series fit with your riddle.

Well, I guess it could be because it was the only BMW in GT3 in comparison to GT2 where there were 8 to 9 BMWs and it was a "Class B" car in GT2 while in GT3; it was a "Class C" car. It was rated at a lower performance category. Another way it's alone is due to what I said before; it's the only BMW in GT3/GT4 that wasn't in GT5/6 as a standard car.

Fun fact: The BMW 328i was the car that started my liking torwards BMW & one of the first cars I drove in the GT franchise.

EDIT: I'm passing on the riddle to someone else, but I would love to see GT916 explain his riddle.
I don't really like making up riddles, I'm not very good at them and I usually get bored and forget about it and someone else ends up making up a new riddle anyway.
 
Last edited:
I'll P.O. I don't have a riddle ready so far.. :P
 
No replies so far.... So i guess i'll just start with a car riddle:

"Despite being a brand new car, it appeared in 5 but with graphics straight from 3."
 
If the user P.O's, the riddle is guaranteed free to take! :D
Means, that yes, you can do your riddle, Silverman.
 
Audi R8 LMS '09
Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT '00
 
Alright, lets see. How does the 3-Series fit with your riddle.

Well, I guess it could be because it was the only BMW in GT3 in comparison to GT2 where there were 8 to 9 BMWs and it was a "Class B" car in GT2 while in GT3; it was a "Class C" car. It was rated at a lower performance category. Another way it's alone is due to what I said before; it's the only BMW in GT3/GT4 that wasn't in GT5/6 as a standard car.

Fun fact: The BMW 328i was the car that started my liking torwards BMW & one of the first cars I drove in the GT franchise.

EDIT: I'm passing on the riddle to someone else, but I would love to see GT916 explain his riddle.
I don't really like making up riddles, I'm not very good at them and I usually get bored and forget about it and someone else ends up making up a new riddle anyway.
I'll explain later.
 
Bugatti Veyron 16.4' 09
 
Bugatti Veyron 16.4' 09
CORRECT!!!
(I know a 2nd hint won't be neccesary :sly:)

Explaination:

"Despte being a brand new car, it appeared in 5 with the graphics straight from 3."

The Bugatti Veyron is a car made in 2009, but strangely though, it appeared in GT5 as a Standard car.

You're up, @NT_03 :D

 

I will be experimenting on a new riddle called "Picture Riddles". It will give out various images that will say out the thing (Car, Track, Song, Event) in order.

Here's a car picture riddle.

Crossing-river-in-off-road-1.jpg


digital-camera-lens-buying-guide.jpg

toscana-fields.jpg

clipart-carcar-clipart-black-and-white-hdj5nwgs.gif


It's all in the correct order, The car is not in the images shown above :p

E.T. Mode- 12 Hours
 
The schwimmwagen

I dunno why but I see water, desert (It's opposite) and something old.
 
Nopey-Dopey!

Water, Camera Lens, Desert and a car will result into the car. It's all of the pictures of the names combined :P
 
Tajima 2012 Monster Sport E-RUNNER Pikes Peak Special

Mitsubishi Pajero

PO
 
Subaru IMPREZA WRC '08
Suzuki SX4 WRC
Citroen C4 WRC
Ford Focus RS WRC '06
 
Nopey-Dopey!

MINIATURE HINT TIME!

It's older than you expect. Maybe a decade old..
 
Top Gear reference? They had a car boat challenge which in the end, James and Jeremy won.

Toyota Tacoma X-Runner
Lotus Elan S1
Volkswagen Samba Bus
 
You're pretty far off..

Hint Status- 6 Guesses
E.T. Mode- 6 Hours
 
Ford Focus Rally Car '98/'99?

CORRECT!!!

Explanation Time!

Picture Number

1- "Fording" a river. It's a Ford.
2- Focal Length- Focus
3- Desert- Toscana- Rally
4- It's a car.

And so, It's a Ford Focus Rally Car' 99

HINT#1- It's 1.5 Decades old. (1999-2014)

You're up, urbanite9 ! :D
 
P.S- Sorry for the double post, but I am slightly updating this thread

Update Name: Philippine Independence Update.
Date: June 12,2014
Update Rank (1-Lowest, 10-Highest) 4.
Will focus on: Minor fixes, And an unclarified "Something Else!" :P
 
I guess I have interpreted the pictures wrong
 
One more hour.. He's NOT on E.T.
 
It looks like urbanite is not coming back. Lemme take his turn.

"The Cat's out of the bag."
 
Chevy Corvette stingray c7 '14


was hidden under veil in GT5 as a car, now revealed.
the cat is out of the bag
 
It should be Let Me. Commander Corporatus (Corporate) :sly:

Or, some awkwardly weird hidden vehicle from GT1-3 :irked:

Edit- Are You Here? FilipinoGTUser1 (DO)?
 
Back