Guess That Car! (blurred pictures + leaderboard)

• Thread starter G.T
  • 5,718 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
carmakecarmodel1nr.jpg

Took long enough to get that Espada. I was pretty sure of it, it was really long and low and ugly and that seemed like an old-exotic-style color. I just now googled "lamborghini espada." It was the second picture.:lol:

keef
Took long enough to get that Espada. I was pretty sure of it, it was really long and low and ugly and that seemed like an old-exotic-style color. I just now googled "lamborghini espada." It was the second picture.:lol:
thats the same thing i did

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ 2

After google searching every year 1960+ of every manufacturer that possibly made a car that looked like a 250 GTO..

64zagato_ar_giulia_tz2_12.jpg

Damn! I knew it was an Alfa! I could see a triangle grille shadow in the blur, I just didn't know what it was. I finally settled on the 250 because I thought I could see the intakes on the front of the hood. Argh! Oh well. I googled it too, but I couldn't find it.

this is really fun but really hard i guessed about one twelfth of the cars before. would have known the lambo espada but the name had escaped me. pretty impressive for a 12 yr old huh? ;) can u post a pic for me to try? thx.

THat's a Toureg and it's not blurred. But if you wanna go again I'll post one up aight?

Austin Mini "Clubman" ?
or a Lada ? I don't think the Clubman ever had horizontal indicators like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back