Guess That Car From The Interior

  • Thread starter Thread starter Driving Park
  • 213 comments
  • 9,160 views
Yep, he's got it:

subaru_r1_02.jpg
Anyone else seeing a weird, smiling face in that steering wheel?

grin2.gif
 
Hi, sorry to push in, thought i would hit you with one, Hopefully you havent seen it before
 

Attachments

  • not telling.jpg
    not telling.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 22
Sorry I'm late... Yeah JJ74 is right.

The steering wheel on Aussie Guy's car looks like a Ford. Is it an FPV GT?

:-)
 
Naw, thats a VZ Commodore.
 
Acura RL?

CORRECT! Damn! You got that too quick.

I knew I should have gone with an older car.

It's all yours JCE.


@ Aussie Guy - It's a Monaro CV8Z!
CV8Z_frt1.jpg
 
My turn eh?
 

Attachments

  • itisamystery.JPG
    itisamystery.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 29
Well, its American. Looks like a Pentstar-product...
 
Pentstar as in Dodge/Chrysler? If that is the case, wrong.

Clue: its not American. (thank god)
 
Nope, keep guessing.
 
Nissan Hardbody pickup?
 
Sort of right on the manufacterer...
 
It's a Datsun, right?
 
Yes. Now it shouldn't be so hard to figure out. ;)
 
Close. Its a 280Z. Your turn.
 
Next one.




280Z.



Cedric 280C.
The name of the car is close,butt not the car.
 
Renault 19?
 
Is it a single plum soaking in vingegar, served in a mans hat?
 
I thought it was perfume.


Touche sir, I youtubed for confirmation but my search was fruitless.


Gracias.
 
Next:

 
(A random guess) Cadillac Coupe DeVille?
 
Nope
 
Ford Thunderbird, I presume a "Baby Bird."
 
N.o.
 
Back