Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,717 views
hint* was at Le-mans u won't probably see one on road, museum maybe.
P.S sorry for double post
 
Audi r8 race car
Prescarlo courage race cars
 
Lister STORM V12 Race Car
Gillet Vertigo Race Car
 
no
*hint "Karasu", “Macransa”,"Kusabi"and “Panic ”are older siblings to this car, they were created before this company had it’s name. this car was too radical for its time, was featured in a movie which it was stolen.
 
right country wrong brand
 
Last edited:
Toyota GT-ONE?
 
last hint powered by a Nissan L28 engine and made its public debut at the Geneva Motor Show. For the following year the production model was launched called ____P2, which was exhibited at Chicago Auto Show and Los Angeles Auto Expo. However, the car was refused type approval by the Japanese Government and was unable to go into production.
 
I'm the veyron of concept cars but I got no turbos and I could turn
 
some one else go tired out from thinking of that last answer
 
Ferrari Enzo?

Mazda Fuari?
 
Lamborghini Countach (remember reading "countach" was "wow" in some regions of Italy)
 
I never knew that, learning German but not Italian just yet, but no
 
Damn and I thought it was insta-win :lol:

Can we get another hint?
 
Hmm.. Nothing to do with the body..

Bugatti Veyron?
 
Then what part of the car DOES it have to do with :)
 
Think about the first riddle, if I say anymore I'll give it away:sly:
 
I'm thinking the Benz Patent Motor Wagen, but that isn't in GTPSP.
I'm also thinking the Ferrari F40, but that also isn't in GTPSP.
The next thing on my list is the Countach, but you already said that.

Maybe the 300SL? Is that in GTPSP?
Other than that, perhaps the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03?
 
Back