Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,714 views
It's a shame that Pontiac and Saturn (and maybe Hummer) were shut down. I'd be happy if they come back with new cars (really love the Saturn Sky).

Could care less about Hummer, but Saturn and Pontiac I could get behind, as long as GM kept bringing the euro-cars for Saturn and, most importantly, BROUGHT BACK THE FIREBIRD!!!:irked:
 
Mazda 787B (Because of the #55 next to your name)?

Don't hate me if I got this wrong :)
 
My favorite Japanese Race Car yes (and my favorite number too) but I'm talking JDM (Japanese domestic market).And as for BK Close,I respect that car a lot (and is always my starter car in a GT game) but not it.
 
Toyota Supra?
 
My avatar's car color might help.
 
Nissan GT-R
 
Hint:not the GTR (lost interest recently).

Hint:R.
 
Integra Type-R
 
Hot!!!! I rank the Integra #2 with the EK9 Civic Type-R in 3rd.Guess what number 1 is.

It's pretty obvious.
 
NSX Type R
 
You got it zondaman.I absolutely love the NSX and especially the Type R (#1 JDM :)).Championship white and the carbon fiber hood,roof and spoiler go with my obsession with black and white.

Your turn.👍
 
I was doing a fine job in the '90s, but I retired after a bad year.
 
R32??or maybe C4 corvette ZR-1?
 
Taurus SHO?S15?
 
RX-7 (all I can think of are JDM and American cars) or Mini Cooper '98.
 
Think of German cars.
 
Polo GTi?Karmann Ghia?Mercedes E190 Evo II '92?
 
Keep trying
 
BKGlover
Could care less about Hummer, but Saturn and Pontiac I could get behind, as long as GM kept bringing the euro-cars for Saturn and, most importantly, BROUGHT BACK THE FIREBIRD!!!:irked:

Same here, especially with Pontiac. I remember when the GTO came back out in 2004, I rode shotgun in a GTO and I love the car even more( I always wanted to own a 65 or 66 GTO "goat" longtail when I was a kid and I still do.)

But another thing about the new GTO, it's actually a Aussie car! The VT chassis from the Holden/Vauxhall Morano. And they were also gonna bring out the Marloo as the El Camino and maybe the Firebird with the new Camaro Zeta chassis, but they are no more :(. I hope they will come back soon.

On topic: Ummmm BMW 2002? VW Beetle?
 
Opel Astra touring car
 
Last edited:
I think the Astra may be correct but I'm gonna go with the Calibra just for the 90'es part
 
BMW M coupe '98?
 
The car is in BMW. Think higher on the horsepower.
 
Bmw v12 lmr '99.
 
You are correct.

(Taken from Wikipedia)
In 1999, two V12s participated in the 12 hours of Sebring. One finished in first.

Then, they went on to the 24 Hours of Le Mans. They also took the gold with one car.

However, in 2000 BMW was unprepared when facing new competition (Audi and Panoz). They finished in 3rd and 4th. They were able to stay in the high positions throughout the season. But, when they started going to the final 2 North American rounds, they struggled but were unable to get a single victory. They decided to retire before the final round in Australia and focus on their new partnership with Formula One.

Your go, sparky.
 
Ok here goes the Cryptic pwnage I'll use from now on.

"JB".
 
Back