Guess that Car (GTA IV)

• Thread starter Legendary
  • 396 comments
Australia
South Australia
GTP_Legendary724
Legendary724
Hi all,

This is a thread where you post any car from GTA IV and its expansions and make people guess what it is. To do this though, you must edit the car when you get the correct guess. You can get these pictures wherever you like, your own camera, internet etc etc. If the car is a special variant, you must say what it is (GT, STD). When you edit it you can do a number of things to it. After 5 days and no posts from the current picture poster, someone else may post a picture.

• Pixelate
  • Blur
  • Cut out most of the picture and leave behind a light or part of the car
  • Any other masking edit
  • Make a part as small as 25*25pixels.
  • Photos from GTA wikia are NOT allowed.
  • Make some part of the picture actually possible to guess, a bit of black with a rocket covering it is no good, put a light, a bit of rim, a door handle, a window, something that we can distinguish at all

Ok I will start off with an easy one. Tell me the car name.

Also, maximum of 2 guesses per post. Maximum of 6 guesses per car, per person, if no-one guesses it in 24 hours, a clue may be posted and the 6 guesses is reset.

Last edited:
Judging from the colour of the main body and the rear bumper i would say futo GT in stock gang colours?

Judging from the colour of the main body and the rear bumper i would say futo GT in stock gang colours?

As I said it was easy, you even went describing it, not just the name.

Anyway, your turn.

As I said it was easy, you even went describing it, not just the name.

Anyway, your turn.

Yeah its mainly because its my favorite car in the game so I could spot it virtually instantly.

mysterycar.jpg

This should be a tricky one :)

Apparently TL found the picture somewhere. Distorting the piccy might have worked.

Yes. What about a new rule, stating that you cannot retrieve pictures from GTA Wikia? The thread has only been open for like an hour and we've already gone past many cars.

Yes. What about a new rule, stating that you cannot retrieve pictures from GTA Wikia? The thread has only been open for like an hour and we've already gone past many cars.

Yeah, how would we know if you do or not though?

So we take pictures with our phone or something?

Im thinking this will be hard.

First post is update stating that you cant use wikias photos anymore.

Whatever, Coquette.

Yes.

BTW, to everyone who wonders how the hell he got that, its because he plays to much GTA with me...

Heres the full pic. Its actually tiny.

I edited the crop so that you could see it better.

Back