Guess That Car: Real Life Edition!

• Thread starter locoman88
  • 5,569 comments
United States
california
locoman88
Ok, so the point of this is to mix guess that car V3 with guess that car GT5 edition, except that this way is where you put a picture of a part of the car, and/or a riddle, whichever you choose, and let people guess. This is also real life edition so you have to post a picture of that part of the car from real life. You can crop it,do whatever you need to do to make it a part. however, don't post a cropped picture of the car that's only showing the rims, brakes, or seats. only post whats reasonable. 👍 i.e. head lights, grill, something recognizable.
ill start.

ferrarifxx-2.jpg

Every one has 24 hours to post a photo. If not, then someone may take their turn
(EDIT: Leaderboards will be reset for inactivity :) )
Leaderboards:
GranTurismo916-2
Grande a GTR-1
RocZX-1
TenEightyOne- 1
Legro- 1
JASON_ROCKS1998- 1
GT'S BiG FaN - 1

Last edited:
umm i think so... quite a bit of work to get answers all on there but ill try. if i dont get chance, PM me ok?

Incorrect, and it looks like lldantell ninja edited from evora to supra, so my clue doesn't fit anymore...car is of British origin.

I was going to say Proton Satria, but I cannot recall any Japanese car that looks like that. Has it undergone any serious body modifications?

Ugh, didn't catch the Evora guess.

All right guys I need to head out in 20 minutes so I will post the answer then if it hasn't been guessed.

Well it's time...

The answer is:

delfi8.jpg

Delfino Feroce

Anyone remember this from Project Gotham?

Someone else can go now.

Last edited:
Back