Guess That Car/Track/Song- Spec 2.0 Edition

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 2,882 comments
"Style above everything..." Hmmm...

The Nike One 2022?

Although to be fair, iirc, it handled OK so maybe not... but anyway.

Last edited:
Toyota FT-86II Concept '11, then?

Edit:
If that is so
Imma have to P.O.
Give another a go
Quality sleep, yo

:lol:

So, you guys have made a new thread featuring all the cars and tracks from all of GT?

Interesting, I should close down the old one.

I think I know what you're onto Ciro:

Chrysler Phaeton Concept, Mercedes Benz AMG VGT, Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster, Lamborghini Reventon.

So, you guys have made a new thread featuring all the cars and tracks from all of GT?

Interesting, I should close down the old one.
Im the one who created the thread plus I also the one who made the officer but credit rallymorten for making a stylish OP.

@ProjectWHaT since you'll be our secretary, you'll need to keep in record of every user who've guessed in the last riddle.

Last edited:
OK, I'm off, I take ET time, so in total 11 hours from now. If I don't reply then, make a new riddle. ;)

Bingo. What if I say the XJ220 LM was also available in yellow in GT2, and that there also was a XJR-15 in the same game? That should explain it all :)
You said it did'nt have a road version (like the TS020) but it damn well does! Oh well... :)

@FilipinoGTUser1 what happened to your riddle?
"The Ancient Glider"
"Grandmother"
"Came across with 7 transformations with one of them as a concept and the other having a different body unlike the five."
"I appeared in most racing games like Sega GT, Forza, Test Drive, NFS, and my legend remains as a livery for a car."

Can I be in charg
e of the income instead? :D :sly:
Think of what role you want to be.
et_
You said it did'nt have a road version (like the TS020) but it damn well does! Oh well... :)

@FilipinoGTUser1 what happened to your riddle?
"The Ancient Glider"
"Grandmother"
"Came across with 7 transformations with one of them as a concept and the other having a different body unlike the five."
"I appeared in most racing games like Sega GT, Forza, Test Drive, NFS, and my legend remains as a livery for a car."
We'll continue that once its my turn.

Not the premium membership, I am saying about the Guess that car thread.

Riddle's 12 hours over.. Let me take this one

"It may not be big, it may not be small, but tell me not, this car could be a true winner all-round"

Latest Posts

Back