Guess That Car/Track/Song- Spec 2.0 Edition

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 2,882 comments
Filipino, Act fast, because you are now hanging on a thin string from your riddle being invalidated. Due to the fact that the last time you showed up is at 12:00 P.M (GMT+8). And is beyond your four hours.

Heres a hint:

The jersey no. of the player I'm looking for can be read in Japanese.

Just to help you fellow GTP'ers for Filipino's Riddle.

num-EN-numbers-in-japanese.gif

As for Guesses..

Toyota 86 GT' 12
Toyota Corolla Levin' 83
Toyota AE86 Sprinter' 83
Toyota AE86 S.Shigeno Ver' 00
Gazoo Racing Toyota 86' 12
Otherwise known as "Hachi-Roku"

No.

Mini hint:
The NBA player i'm looking for is everyone's favorite plus recently led his team to the Finals. Also his former jersey no. is also the same as the greatest player of NBA

Nopey-Dopey-Noppity-Nopey!

I haven't touched Your Link in your signature today. The last time I went on that site was Late March or Early-Mid-April.

Huh guys Jordan is retired for a while should you be looking for lebron james or else?
I was asking for Jordan's jersey no. but also Lebron's old jersey no. when he used to play for the Cavs.

So guys, since you guys now know the number plus it's Japanese translation, the answer would now be easier.

Heres a hint:
This Nissan was obligated to take off #1 on one of their cars despite winning a title.

ET: 16hrs

Last edited:
Nissan S240 Rally Car' 85
Nissan R89CP' 89
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z (JGTC)' 03
Nissan R92CP' 92
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z(Super GT)'06
Nissan Z Race Car' 01
Nissan Motul AUTECH GT-R' 08

Last edited:
Goodbye Filipino, You have a successful life ahead of you right now, and it's going to be very, very surprising! So, do your studies, and do well in class. a successful life awaits for you, Filipino. :P

Filipino, You will be greatly missed, and we will hope to see you sometime in the future's time of 4 Years. It was nice knowing you, and I still remembered the times I had to go under extreme tests in order to become a Semi-Moderator, Goodbye Filipino, For a long time.. :(

Last edited:
@NT_03 since i'm a fan of Max Headroom, could you change your avatar to a Max Headroom photo but without Ray-Ban glasses. Then I will validate your answer. Also do you want explanation on my riddle or not?

Also the OP spot goes to......

(Tomorrow will be the reveal)

Goodbye Filipino, You have a successful life ahead of you right now, and it's going to be very, very surprising! So, do your studies, and do well in class. a successful life awaits for you, Filipino. :P

Filipino, You will be greatly missed, and we will hope to see you sometime in the future's time of 4 Years. It was nice knowing you, and I still remembered the times I had to go under extreme tests in order to become a Semi-Moderator, Goodbye Filipino, For a long time.. :(
By 4 yrs, you will now see me online for the first time then you'll see me in a red Modulo CR-Z.

Ok the OP spot goes to NT_03
As for Daniel, he will be semi mod.
@MrUnknown mod spot is all yours.

Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z(Super GT)'06
Correct.

Explanation will be tomorrow.

Well that car however the reason why I made it to a riddle is because, that car will be te last car I will buy for GT6 before putting my PS3 in a shelf. :(

YES! I am the OP!! Thanks! :cheers:

The CR-Z might actually have a 2nd generation by then... :P

Don't worry, You're title in my thread will be "Commemorative Members" along with Guardian, the early 2010s GTC OP :D

I'll be making a new GTC thread now. Don't worry, It's looking really awesome :)

(Rules and regulations are greatly revised, Platinum Member- OP, Gold Moderator- Full Mod, Silver Moderator- Semimod, Veterans' Hall- Dormant OPs, Commemoration Hall- Defunct OP(s)

Last edited:
Yes...

I'M INVENCIBLE!

Muahahahahaha

*cough*

I mean...

... Yay.

------------------------------------------

Anywho, we'll be missing you Filipino...

... With every single bullet. :sly:

Byeh! :(

Latest Posts

Back