Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,157 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rover 2000
 
Morris Marina
Austin Westminster
 
Ford Zephyr?
 
No.

Company still exists. And recently planned a very fast car that doesn't exist.
 
Seriously dude, this one is freaking hard :crazy: I've searched through every car maker's car list and looked for photos of every car but nothing looks a bit like the one in the pic :ouch:
 
Then two hints: Company wasn't named yet, and the color of the original isn't purple.
 
VW Beetle original,
Mini Cooper original
 
Oh great :rolleyes:

I hint and hint, and someone comes in and ignores it.
 
Oh right yeah.
Forgot it was a sedan :dunce: !!!
 
Oh, wait, damn!
 
It's not a Holden- Oh, wait a minute.

Jaguar XJ6?
Ford-Lotus Cortina?
 
Everyone, look, again, deeply, at this post. THIS IS A LINK!
 
Bristol 402?
403?
 
411?

Blenheim? (Although I'm 90% sure it's not)
 
Ding dong! Bristol 411!

Morg_04_03.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back