Guess That Car Weekly: WEEK 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 113 comments
  • 5,504 views
... They made a blue Enzo? These either are getting harder or I suck more...
 
... They made a blue Enzo? These either are getting harder or I suck more...

No - the Enzo only ever came in yellow, silver, white, black and red. Which one car this week's puzzle is blue?
 
Oh, that was silver then. That was week 4.


Oops double post above :guilty:
 
Oh, that was silver then. That was week 4.

Indeed, a silver one - very few in silver. Last week's puzzle was tough - I would've never gotten the Enzo except for the fact that I had just seen one the prior week at a show and took very careful notice of its unique headlights. Recognized it immediately!
 
ive submitted my guesses
 
Man, these sn00pie weeks really drag on...
 
Perhaps the thread name needs changing to 'Guess That Car Monthly'? ;)
 
:lol: I think it should be guess that car per apocalypse.

HURRY UP DOODZ!
 
.....................Guess the car weakly?
 
jesus. HURRY UP PLEASE!
 
How about 'guess that car, never again'
 
Sorry CCX, it's not going to happen. :(
 
I can has answers?
 
shame, i liked this thread 👎
 
Hey guys,

The GTC has turned into something I just can't find the time (nor gust) for anymore. If someone would like to manage it from here that's fine.
 
Would Anyone like to co-run the compeition?
 
Hey guys,

The GTC has turned into something I just can't find the time (nor gust) for anymore. If someone would like to manage it from here that's fine.

That's fair enough, but it's a real shame because it's the best motoring thread we've had on here for years. :(

(can we have the results from the last round please?)
 
(can we have the results from the last round please?)
A1 - LeBlanc Mirabeau
A2 - Saab 9-3
A3 - Aston Martin V8 Vantage
A4 - Lotus 340R

B1 - Ariel Atom
B2 - Ferrari Mondial
B3 - Jaguar XK8
B4 - Lincoln Navigator

C1 - Audi A8
C2 - BMW 7-series (E65/E66)
C3 - Citroen C6
C4 - Porsche 911 Turbo (997)
 
Thanks sn00pie

Ahh! - the 7-series, good job i didn't say 'some sort of Mercedes'!

Well, at least i finished on a nice round 100pts
 
Back