Guess That Car Weekly: WEEK 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 113 comments
  • 5,504 views
Hey, I'm reasonably happy with that. I'll come back tomorrow when I've gained sleep and stopped listening to Madonna...
 
I feel like people who miss a week miss out, which decreases participation. Perhaps the leaderboard should be based on highest average score.
 
I feel like people who miss a week miss out, which decreases participation. Perhaps the leaderboard should be based on highest average score.

Then what's to stop someone from participating all together once their average score is really high, like when they get all cars right on week 2. Maybe keeping track of both the average and the total score is the best way to go.
 
Then what's to stop someone from participating all together once their average score is really high, like when they get all cars right on week 2.

Then make a limit - highest average score based on participation in at least two thirds of weeks.
 
Then make a limit - highest average score based on participation in at least two thirds of weeks.

Nah, the format will be:

Participant/avg. score/total score with the best total scores listed from the top.
 
Erm... How on earth are we supposed to tell which one this week's A2 is?
 
Take the same drugs as the Hollander?
 
Erm... How on earth are we supposed to tell which one this week's A2 is?

Rules say you haven't got to be incredibly specific.

Sage
Take the same drugs as the Hollander?

Impossible. Only he gets them in their purest form.
 
Rules say you haven't got to be incredibly specific.

But I am always incredibly specific when it comes to those kind of threads...
 
But I am always incredibly specific when it comes to those kind of threads...

Regardless, it's unnecessary. It won't score you extra points.
 
Only two more entries the last two days... :(
 
Please tell me that makes me ahead of everyone else by default.
 
Oh I did poorly. :(

I hope my week 2 results are better...
 
Two more days of waiting to find out how awesome I am? Lord.
 
(Doug got them all right.)
 
Really?

That's quite an achievement.
 
Sweet, I'm in second! Lucky guess on the Seat--I think I remembered from a picture I saw a few years ago.
 
Sadly it appears Krabs has died on us.
 
I'm sure Kraabs will get round to it eventually.

Hold on there, champ!
 
It's updated now!
 
Dammit! That was a Punto? I thought it looked like it but I thought they had round foglights! Also I shouldve recognized James Dean.
 
Snoopie - since 'C2' seems to point towards about half a dozen cars, two of which are probably the most famous, will it matter which one i/we guess at or does it have to be a specific car. If this is the case perhaps we could have a more specific clue?
 
It clearly says 'gulp' so it must be the car with the worst fuel consumption.

[/stir]
 
Snoopie - since 'C2' seems to point towards about half a dozen cars, two of which are probably the most famous, will it matter which one i/we guess at or does it have to be a specific car. If this is the case perhaps we could have a more specific clue?
The blue bit with the white line on the bottom is a hint to point you towards the correct car. (It has to do with the driver.) Good luck!
 
Oh crap, I got it just now. :(
 
Back