Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,836 views
Originally posted by skip0110
I'm gonna guess mazda on that one. RX-6?

Well, I guess you made a typo for the 6, the missing link in the RX series ;). But it's an RX5 Cosmo... close enough for me. Your go!

That's cheating you should not be allowed to go. I've already had this discussion with WAREAGLE awhile back. I thought you'd know better jpmontoya....

...as I said I'd have guessed it anyway, and I always save the files on my hard disk, just watch the filenames... Cheating would be to not tell him.
 
Thanks for giving it to me, RX-5 is what I meant.

Well, try this one.
 

Attachments

  • guessme.jpg
    guessme.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 93
Dang. That went quickly. Your go, jpmontoya.
 
:D Here is a classic:
 

Attachments

  • tsktsk....jpg
    tsktsk....jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 89
Ok i will just take wild guess. 1984 BMW E24 M6 635 CSi.
1980 BMW E26 M1.
1985 BMW E28 M5.
1973 BMW E06 2002 tii.
1973 BMW E20 2002 Turbo.
Any where near?
*EDIT* Made it less confusing.
 
Dont get fooled by how i cut out the emblem of the car company on the steering wheel its there to throw you guys off and to cover up the emblem of course.
 
aston virage zagato?
 
That is a Lexus GS, but we are guessing pimp racer's picture. When you get one right, then you can post something for us to guess.
 
Back