• Thread starter Irons
  • 299 comments

Irons

(Banned)
United States
'Merica
GTP_Irons / ThrasherDBS
You're Funny
Haha! I have finally started the "Guess a Car" thread for GT3! I AM INVINCIBLE!

Alright, sorry for the bad Goldeneye reference.

Now go play.

Last edited:
You Win.

Now pick something.

Im sorry dude but that is completely unfair. tankuroded said two cars and one was correct. In any other guess a car thread you can take two guesses I think. You should have stated that first so now someone else has taken one of HIS answers and won it. You reckon thats fair?

In any case I think it should be tankuroded's turn because you didnt state any rules.

Im sorry dude but that is completely unfair. tankuroded said two cars and one was correct. In any other guess a car thread you can take two guesses I think. You should have stated that first so now someone else has taken one of HIS answers and won it. You reckon thats fair?

In any case I think it should be tankuroded's turn because you didnt state any rules.

Is that really the rules? Two guesses? Alright then, since that's the case then Tankuroded, it is your turn. My Apologies.

Is that really the rules? Two guesses? Alright then, since that's the case then Tankuroded, it is your turn. My Apologies.

Thats fine, usually you can have two guesses, thats why he did two. At least you know now 👍.

hiddenjgtc.jpg

Clue:A Italian car in JGTC.
Edit: I receive your apology. (For Irons)

ah crap, what website can I use to crop pictures that won't then delete them? Someone can take the turn. The car was the Pennzoil Nissan GT-R

ah crap, what website can I use to crop pictures that won't then delete them? Someone can take the turn. The car was the Pennzoil Nissan GT-R

Did you delete the picture from that website? If so, you're not supposed to delete it once it's up here. You gotta leave itup on that other site (whatever it is) otherwise it wont show up here.

I only copied the picture from somewhere, and uploaded it and cropped it on a cropping picture website.

Crop it yourself using Paint/Gimp and then upload to imageshack. It's not rocket science.

Back