Guess that Track!!!

picture.php

Im new here and i figured id start with a new pic. if thats ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
This can't be Tokyo R246, the kerbs are a different colour.

Anyway, my guess is the Citta di Aria

And the car is obviously a Nissan 300ZX

This can't be Tokyo R246, the kerbs are a different colour.

Anyway, my guess is the Citta di Aria

And the car is obviously a Nissan 300ZX

But there are no curbs shown here in the picture and Citta doesn't have that backdrop on a right-hander (if anywhere).
It could be Monaco or New York.

I'm going with Cote.

Blitz24
It could be Monaco or New York.

As far as I know, Monaco doesn't have that green railing on the side of the road. Neither of ''Nismo'' boards in there...

That is Tokyo I think... fbccars924, please come back in and say if we are correct or not otherwise we have to go for a new guess ;)

I can tell its Tokyo because those road markings, and the sign combo are only found in the Tokyo track, and the fences of the tracksides are only in Tokyo too, Another random clue is the fact a Japanese car is used, in a japanese track, perhaps unintentional but it works :P

I'll put a pic up or not when someone confirms if it is or not Tokyo.

I'm sorry fbccars924. I'll confirm it for you since everyone wants this thread to go on (although I see you're online earlier today)...

The truth:

IMG0017.JPG

It is in Tokyo R246...

EDIT: No Japanese car this time.. :P

Sorry about the delaywith the pic. I forgot I had posted it and Yes it is Tokyo and the car is an 89 300zx to be exact. But, the game is tracks not cars. Just so you know that was a moving shot before some serious shutter speed was added.

Back