Guess the car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 598 comments
  • 12,914 views
Honda NSX-R, it's no Type R I think
 
nsx doesnt have a Type-R im pretty sure so its just a Honda NSX-R
 
Type-R's are in white. That why I think it is.
 
Does dunc not check in here that often?
 
PS
nsx doesnt have a Type-R im pretty sure so its just a Honda NSX-R
yeah that is what I wanted to express....
 
Your point? It's an NSX-R and not a Type-R?
[edit]
Oh sure edit ur post.
 
Yep. Also they're good pictures. 👍
 
Max_DC
4*5 = 20

this one is.... hmm I'd say a white Honda NSX-R :sly:


We have a winner :dunce: :eek: :trouble: :lol:

Edit : Come on Dquan, bring this to an end^^ last picture please
 
Well, no one can get me off the top of the leaderboard now. :sly:
 
theGTfreak
Well, no one can get me off the top of the leaderboard now. :sly:

Ony if the next picture is the last one... but this is fun, so I think we should carry on with this thread, I mean these car pictures shouldn't be too difficult for somebody with good computer skills....
 
theGTfreak
Well, no one can get me off the top of the leaderboard now. :sly:

Bah. Well, congratulations :D I'm going to bed.
Btw, this has been fun, someone should make more of these pics
 
Except theGTfreak edited his post so it says "NSX-R" before mine, when it was originally "nsx type r"
 
PS 👍


 
Last one :(


 
PS
Except theGTfreak edited his post so it says "NSX-R" before mine, when it was originally "nsx type r"

you did that also, I was the first to write NSX-R
 
Renault sport spider, Renault Spider as you like it... right? not?
 
if not c4 please
 
C4..............



 
b4 please
 
VW Beetle RSi? New beetle dune?
[edit]
final answer: volkswagen beetle dune
 
Close guesses 👍


 
Back