Guess the car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 598 comments
  • 12,914 views
M5Power
D2, unless he guessed it. Right now there's no way to tell if it's an M5 or another 5-series.

Edit - good call. :)

The boot/trunk garnish is different on the E60 M5 over the E60 5 series.
 
Is it a Toyota Celica?
 
Toyota Celica?

*Edit* too slow
 
*edit*

Nevermind
 
Radicool 👍


 
Next..........
 

Attachments

  • tg11.JPG
    tg11.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
C3.........


 
C2.................


 
D2.
 
Cadillac XLR?
 
Nope.

And D2........................


 
C1 thanks Dunc
 
C1..................


 
Maybach 57 or 62?
 
theGTfreak 👍


 
M5Power
Coming from someone who's never seen a Cadillac XLR, I presume. :p

Show me D4.

Yes I have seen a XLR.

I was just about to guess Maybach 57 :(
 
Next.................


 
VIPERGTSR01
Yes I have seen a XLR.

I was just about to guess Maybach 57 :(
I thought it was the Cadillac XLR as well.

Edit: I got it. 👍
 
theGTfreak
I thought it was the Cadiliac XLR as well.

Yeah the grill was covered up when I thought that.
 
C4....................



 
Back