Guess the Game

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 600 comments
Okay, at this point, people are clearly just choosing letters at random and then combining them to form gibberish.

Welcome to the world of visual novels, son.

I know it isn't right, mainly because it was created by a woman, but since we're pretty much spinning tires in the mud until Stephan gives us a hint on what weeb game it is, I'm saying Analogue: A Hate Story.

Still nope.

Hint (this will be the giveaway):

Whoever made this VN must be a fan of a particular sports entertainer and sports entertainment.

Well I guess better show the answer then.

The answer to this is: John Cena Sexy High School Adventure

@Jawehawk It's your turn now.

Here's a suggestion: In case no one is able to answer/guess the riddle for 2 or more days thus killing the thread, the riddler must then reveal the answer and give the turn to you.

Okay, here's a description of a possible scenario in the game.

Having just tossed Godzilla 200 meters into a skyscraper, King Kong proceeds to climb up a nearby building, tosses debris at a UFO, which then shoots a ray into the ocean causing a tsunami. (A PS2 Classic!)

I don't think they're remakes but it is available on the PSN store for the PS3 & 4.

Clue: "31 county, turning on a speeder that just flew by me"

A third fighter. An amazing animated background. New moves (including double head-kick and a spectacular back flip). Re-mixed music by ROB HUBBARD. And Balls!

Back